What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Rewatched Rambo (First Blood 2) to recatch myself up with all the hype on him
Fun movie, great character, but please don’t be in MK11 lol. The thing that got me hyped about the original leak is that the guests listed (Terminator, Joker, Spawn, Ash) were all so different from one another so seeing them crossover was something unique and it spiced up the DLC cycle, which imo has a fantastic selection of MK characters.

Robocop, as much as I love him, feels tacked on because Terminator, just like how I felt Alien felt tacked on because Predator. Rambo would feel the same way because the novelty of Sly vs Arnie. Rambo for MK12, sure, but I don’t want this games guest selection to be filled with JUST 80s action heroes.

I’m mostly just salty Ash still isn’t in this damn game.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Rewatched Rambo (First Blood 2) to recatch myself up with all the hype on him
Fun movie, great character, but please don’t be in MK11 lol. The thing that got me hyped about the original leak is that the guests listed (Terminator, Joker, Spawn, Ash) were all so different from one another so seeing them crossover was something unique and it spiced up the DLC cycle, which imo has a fantastic selection of MK characters.

Robocop, as much as I love him, feels tacked on because Terminator, just like how I felt Alien felt tacked on because Predator. Rambo would feel the same way because the novelty of Sly vs Arnie. Rambo for MK12, sure, but I don’t want this games guest selection to be filled with JUST 80s action heroes.

I’m mostly just salty Ash still isn’t in this damn game.
But Ash still has a chance , even Michael Myers ...

RAMBO would Be Dope for inifinte Reasons , intros , Brutalities , COMMANDO KANO BACK BUT MORE OP and WITH WAY MORE PARRYS m8
we wont get another MK till 2025 sooo nooo PUT RAMBO NOW!!!!!

if Not Rambo then put Snake Plissken , but RAMBO can do way more than Snake , maybe The Thing or jeepers Creepers then.... and john weak would be cassie+sonya ....dunno what ppl would think or react...

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
THESE weekly "RUMORS"

Hello, I work with Netherrealm Studios. I will not name my exact position, as I fear that what I'm about to tell you might put myself at risk.

First, I would like to de-confirm the "leaks" that have surfaced the past few days. Doom Slayer will not make an appearance in MK11, neither will John Wick, Deathstroke or Michael Myers. Also, Injustice 3 will not be our next title.

Please stop believing everything you see online, when there is no evidence (audio files, images, source code, etc.).

I'm afraid I will not be leaking any significant information here, but I can tell you that there will indeed be a Kombat Pack 3. It will include 4 characters: Three male Mortal Kombat characters and one female guest character, with one of the MK characters being an unfortunate bystander. I've sent a moderator of this subreddit a picture confirming this.

While COVID-19 has slowed us down a bit, there will not be huge delays in the release schedule, as most of the content has already been made or is close to completion.

No ETA yet.

PS: There are currently internal discussions on whether Mileena should make an appearance in the game as a playable character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/gz5chf

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
THESE weekly "RUMORS"

Hello, I work with Netherrealm Studios. I will not name my exact position, as I fear that what I'm about to tell you might put myself at risk.

First, I would like to de-confirm the "leaks" that have surfaced the past few days. Doom Slayer will not make an appearance in MK11, neither will John Wick, Deathstroke or Michael Myers. Also, Injustice 3 will not be our next title.

Please stop believing everything you see online, when there is no evidence (audio files, images, source code, etc.).

I'm afraid I will not be leaking any significant information here, but I can tell you that there will indeed be a Kombat Pack 3. It will include 4 characters: Three male Mortal Kombat characters and one female guest character, with one of the MK characters being an unfortunate bystander. I've sent a moderator of this subreddit a picture confirming this.

While COVID-19 has slowed us down a bit, there will not be huge delays in the release schedule, as most of the content has already been made or is close to completion.

No ETA yet.

PS: There are currently internal discussions on whether Mileena should make an appearance in the game as a playable character.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/gz5chf
Hmmm ... Thethiny thinks it's legit.

What does he mean by 'unfortunate bystander'?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Of course there's no Injustice 3. At this point it's Batman: The Fighting Game.

Interesting rumours. Female guest character should be Rayne.

However... is Aftermath supposed to be Kombat Pack 2?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Of course there's no Injustice 3. At this point it's Batman: The Fighting Game.

Interesting rumours. Female guest character should be Rayne.

However... is Aftermath supposed to be Kombat Pack 2?
That's my question as well. I don't think it is, considering we're left with 4 empty character slots after this.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Looks like they confirmed an upcoming Evil Dead movie (Evil Dead Now) but Ash isn't in it. Maybe this had something to do with his delay/cancellation?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Looks like they confirmed an upcoming Evil Dead movie (Evil Dead Now) but Ash isn't in it. Maybe this had something to do with his delay/cancellation?
Well the female guest that the leak has could be the heroine from the new evil dead. I could possibly be down with that.

Edit: if this does happen to turn out to be real

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Until we see that picture that this new leaker gave that reddit moderator for ourselves, I wouldn't even believe that for proof of authenticity. Anybody remember that picture that was supposed to be 'proof' of Shinnok some time last year? I remeber seeing a doctored image that was supposed to prove that Mileena was in the roster as well.

It all just feels too vague to be as solid as the ones thethiny already provided.

Well, I'm not taking these leaks seriously to any degree at this point, there's one at every turn now. But I would absolutely love a female guest, my first choice would be Bayonetta, Sindel needs the competition ever since Shao Kahn infused those Shang Tsung souls on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.