What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I still cannot see the appeal of Michael Myers.

A silent dude.
Wearing a ghost mask.
Stabbing people with a kitchen knife.

What's so fascinating about Michael Myers? He's not cheesy like Jason, he's not funny and grotesque like Freddy. And he's nowhere near Ash's levels of charisma.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?

A silent dude.
Wearing a ghost mask.

What's so fascinating about Michael Myers? He's not cheesy like Jason, he's not funny and grotesque like Freddy. And he's nowhere near Ash's levels of charisma.
I'd rather have Ghost Face from Scream.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

A silent dude.
Wearing a ghost mask.

He was involved in a cult in 4,5 and (ugh) 6. They could pull cool stuff from there
I think Jason is a lot more of a hulking monster while Michael is more human like and agile, so I’d like to see them go that angel.
I’m also a horror movie fanatic so I can never complain about a horror icon being playable, so I’m biased

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'd rather have Ghost Face from Scream.

This dude has a more distinct look overall. And since there were many people wearing that mask, he could use "assistants" like Johnny's stunt doubles.

He was involved in a cult in 4,5 and (ugh) 6. They could pull cool stuff from there
I think Jason is a lot more of a hulking monster while Michael is more human like and agile, so I’d like to see them go that angel.
I’m also a horror movie fanatic so I can never complain about a horror icon being playable, so I’m biased
I've watched his movies. I liked them! But I don't see much potential in Michael Myers himself. Jason has a lot more variety (imagine his gear: Masks from every movie, machetes, things around his neck like chains or ropes) and he even killed someone with a guitar! It's crazy. Imagine a skin resembling his early looks, then another skin with his zombie/rotting version, and then his Jason X skin. There's a lot you can do with Jason. Freddy has a lot of crazy things too.

I'm not hating on Michael Myers. I think he's fine as a creepy stalker. I don't think he's much of a fighter, that's all.

I keep reading about new Gaunlet and new character towers., but I don't seem to have them. Is this actually a thing? I am at level 30 gauntlet and and level 5 or 6 (can't remember) for most of my characters.

Raider

Noob
So looks like the skin packs that leaked 2 days ago are turning out to be real. First of them should be out on 16th. But i am not so sure about the characters from this leak.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I have no idea how Ashrah has any fans. Isn't she just bootleg Sareena?
She was an Oni Demoness in the Brotherhood Of Shadow, yes. Then, she found a holy sword similar to how Kenshi found his after Shang Tsung left him blind, and started slaying demons and playing for Team Good Guys to redeem her soul and get out of the Netherrealm. The last you see of her is at the end of Konquest when she joins up with Sindel in the newly restored Edenia, and that was it.
If anything fits as a base for comparison, her story is closer to Spawn than Sareena.

I have no idea how Ashrah has any fans. Isn't she just bootleg Sareena?
To me, personally, I like the artistic approach to Ashrah as this holy presence but cursed at the same time. This duality can give the artists a nice opportunity to redesign a character that features both sides, as a Brotherhood of Shadows member, and also as a "purified" being cursed by the Datusha. It's not too much about her character arc since it's pretty little until now, but it's more about the artistic and narrative possibility it presents.

Error404

Noob
Having played Aftermath , I think NRS would have to be stupid AF , to release another story dlc.

Imagine ,Cary Tagawa giving you such an incredible performance , easily dwarfing anyhing before it. Then , ending in the classic Lui vs Shang fight , with 2 endings to choose from. Only to go haha JK and have Daegon or some other rando show up and finish the story. And ask another $40 for it aswell.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ed's mad about something on twitter right now

I think one leak hit a nerve
just which one!?!?!?!?!?!?
yeah, yeah .... :D

yep, one of these 3 possible things below just occurred, in order to explain this behaviour of Ed, coming in Twitter and personally wasting his time , posting about the Reddit "fake or not" leak party time we have been watching the last couple of weeks :

1) One of these various leaks is real and 100% true, but we don't know wich of them, so, one of them is the real stuff, and Ed is trying a "damage control" strategy, mocking all the Reddit stuff we have following up so far

2) None of these leaks are for real, and Ed is just having good time and fun, and just doing his typical trollism , and so, his Twitter post is just a funny stress relief time action, nothing to worry about it

3) Some of these leaks, are "partially" right, with pieces here and there of right info, maybe spreaded around on 2 or more of them, and so, again, we cannot know right now, what source is faithfull and what is pure bullshit, and Ed posting in Twitter, is a red herring tactical move, a decoy, to make we believe that Reddit in fact, is a total waste of time to be taken serious ..... but, who is right, and who is wrong in the end, hmmm ?

I think now, this can be a good signal that , yep, more stuff , news and official information maybe will come up from NRS in some near future , to heal things and try to stop this insane MK11 rumours cancer that is spreading like a plague , haha :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.