What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow, what a mess, all those leaks, each of them tell something diferent will happen .... well then, better wait for some stuff that really make sense, or wait for the Aftermath be datamined to hell, hehe :p

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
There is also this leak: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/gela81
It seems that 2 are saying it's going to be Havik, Daegon, Michael Myers or Ash, Quan Chi, Ashrah, Kai, Deathstroke and Wick.

And 2 are saying it will be Havik, Daegon, Rambo (Ash?), Quan Chi, Takeda, Reiko, Taven, Shinnok, Sareena.

They kind of look alike ?
My source told me that the text pic in my very first post in this thread is in line with things he had heard back in April 2019.

I believe that 'plans change', I mean, Ash Williams and all, but this much? ...

The fact remains that the leak dvdgamescentral released on reddit does seem to be of a pretty identical style with the leak of March 2019 - many details which ended up being quite true.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
NRS legit just needs to make a game of all action and horror characters.
It would be dope to play as Riddick in a legitimate fighting game. Whether it’s a guest character in an MK/Injustice game, or a new IP as you suggest with horror/action characters. I’m a mega fanatic of the character Riddick and every movie he’s in. In fact, the Chronicles of Riddick is my all time favorite movie. Seen it hundreds of times and it never gets old!

Anyway, a great idea indeed. And something I can definitely see NRS doing.

mattteo

Noob
It would be dope to play as Riddick in a legitimate fighting game. Whether it’s a guest character in an MK/Injustice game, or a new IP as you suggest with horror/action characters. I’m a mega fanatic of the character Riddick and every movie he’s in. In fact, the Chronicles of Riddick is my all time favorite movie. Seen it hundreds of times and it never gets old!

Anyway, a great idea indeed. And something I can definitely see NRS doing.

I love Chronicles of Riddick. Definitely ahead of its time. Many people didn't understand it.

Wonderful music as well. Can't complain of any actor: Karl Urban (one of my favourites from TLOTR, Dredd, Doom etc), Thandie Newton when she was young and pretty, Alexa Davalos, even got Judi Dench.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
I love Chronicles of Riddick. Definitely ahead of its time. Many people didn't understand it.

Wonderful music as well. Can't complain of any actor: Karl Urban (one of my favourites from TLOTR, Dredd, Doom etc), Thandie Newton when she was young and pretty, Alexa Davalos, even got Judi Dench.
If you want to see Karl Urban in his absolute peak, I highly recommend The Boys.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Look all I want is Tanya to be in the next base roster, she had amazing gameplay in MKX, and they did us gays dirty not giving her more looks lol Sindel and Tanya are our religion how dare they.
They did a great job with Sindel, IMO. Wonderful design.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

Thandie Newton is still gorgeous, you can just obviously tell she had kids after watching WestWorld

mattteo

Noob
Thandie Newton is still gorgeous, you can just obviously tell she had kids after watching WestWorld
Westworld Season 3 is the most anger inducing series I've ever seen. And I liked Seasons 1 and 2. Thandie and Evan Rachel Wood looked ridiculous fighting.

It was as horrible as that Watchmen series from last year, which was as racist as Jax's ending.

They have really gone down with film making in America...

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Westworld Season 3 is the most anger inducing series I've ever seen. And I liked Seasons 1 and 2. Thandie and Evan Rachel Wood looked ridiculous fighting.

It was as horrible as that Watchmen series from last year, which was as racist as Jax's ending.

They have really gone down with film making in America...
Didn't finish s2 and haven't seen Watchmen but i implore you to find better film makers than the U.S. ... Avengers Endgame by itself is enough to attest ... but I'm quite fond of several U.K. directors as well

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
@Lt. Boxy Angelman I've been trying to find common ground between the two leaks. But aside from Havik, Quan Chi and Daegon and the fact that we're getting a 2nd story expansion, there isn't much to go with. Do you have any details on the story mode of the leak with John Wick?
There weren't any. Those screenshots and that list are the extent of it so far. I'm way too excited about all of this, so I'm hoping more information comes to surface soon.

IT TOOK HALF MY LIFE BUT WE'RE FINALLY (hopefully) GOING BACK TO CHAOSREALM

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
It would have been really great to have a guest from another FIGHTING GAME.
Shame they’ve never gone that route, outside of their own titles of course.
I guess it doesn't count as a "Fighting" games but Freddy, Jason, Robocop, Terminator, Alien, Predator,.... All had their own games before MK existed iirc.

Alien vs Predator was about the closest and Robocop vs Terminator despite being "Beat 'Em Up" FGs i see it about the equivalent of Marvel adding Mega-Man or Strider Hiryu or Tronne Bonne or Son-son to MvC

There was at least 1 Rambo game too

Gamer68

Fujin!
Found this on Reddit, the John Wick leak that was posted a while back could actually have some truth to it.

The leaker claimed that a new version of MK11 would be released on June 12th. Obviously Aftermath is releasing on May 26th, but remember there is still the physical version... which actually got a release date today apparently.

It's June 12th just like the leak claimed.

The leak:

Found this on Reddit, the John Wick leak that was posted a while back could actually have some truth to it.

The leaker claimed that a new version of MK11 would be released on June 12th. Obviously Aftermath is releasing on May 26th, but remember there is still the physical version... which actually got a release date today apparently.

It's June 12th just like the leak claimed.

The leak:
I wouldn't take the rest as gospel. Yes, this person probably knows some stuff, but they got the number of Aftermath characters and stages wrong, as well as how the characters are releasing. Either their info is outdated, or there's a mix of truth and fibs. I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was true, but I'd bet some money that at least some of it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.