What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I mean Mexico's image around the world. That movie is probably shown at a Trump rally.
It's only a matter of time before Drumpf imposes an image of himself over Rambo from that movie and unprofessionally puts out a tweet saying "This is what I'll bring to Mexico, LAW & ORDER", whilst his shit gobbling cultists lap it up.

It's gonna happen son.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Would anyone here actually even want Rambo in MK11?
Ugh. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd even (barely) take Michael Myers over Rambo. Rambo's the character we get if you asked my uncle "who would be a cool addition to a bloody video game?" It's such low-hanging fruit with no consideration at all about what game he's being plopped into or what he's adding to the franchise. It's a passive shrug and a wet fart in the shape of a guest character. I'm imagining the "MK-ified" skin basically just being another Special Forces character.

I feel depressed thinking about this.

Agilaz

It has begun
Honestly I'm very happy with the current roster, anybody else who makes it in is cherries on top.

Sektor would be nice. I'm also one of the like, 5 Ashrah fans alive. Reptile would be cool just to see what they could do with him and I've also had a pocket Reptile, both in MK9 and MKX.

i dont want to bring bad news but i know who the character will be and 99% of the leaks are false i saw only 1 leak that was legit and thats it.

BTW Rambo is not going to be playable in mk11 sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.