What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damis

Noob
i know you joking but if you look at all my past post related to leaks i never been wrong since inj2. so you guys can believe whatever you want. ;)
hey... can you tell anything regarding high demand characters like mileena, ermac, smoke, rain, havik? any of these will be playable? you dont need to name... im losing my hope for mileena

ItsYaBoi

Noob
i dont want to bring bad news but i know who the character will be and 99% of the leaks are false i saw only 1 leak that was legit and thats it.

BTW Rambo is not going to be playable in mk11 sorry.
Wrong. My insider states that this is simply not true.

See? We can all do this.

Got a feeling that a lot of people just want attention whilst we wait for more content tbh.

But feel free to go ahead and say the exact character so I can eventually be proven wrong. You can always tell a leaker is focused more on attention when they tease about it. Just outright say it then.

My prediction for KP3

-Havik
-Sareena or Nitara
-Another kombat kid or Daegon
-3 guests nobody cares about

I would looooove for a Rain, Smoke/Enenra, or Ermac to make it in but NRS seems to have shit the bed with their DLC choices imo. Honestly tho with how bland this game is maybe its for the better. I don't want another half baked, split up between 3 variations Ermac.

Last edited:
i dont want to bring bad news but i know who the character will be and 99% of the leaks are false i saw only 1 leak that was legit and thats it.

BTW Rambo is not going to be playable in mk11 sorry.
You know one character, I call bullshit since you cannot disprove nor confirm any leaks...

i know everything release date characters and new content coming for the next pack. i really dont care what you guys think. Rambo wont be in.

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
the last thing ill say about this, one of your pick is in.
Can we please stop with this shit? It's egotistical, narcissistic nonsense. "I know something, but I'm not tellinggggg youuuuu".

There's one of two realities here:

A) you know jack shit and are craving some delicious attention.

B) you know something, but are teasing to massage your ego instead of flat out giving us information, thus you're still craving some delicious attention.

To summarise - you're an attention seeker. It's so embarrassing, please stop.

Can we please stop with this shit? It's egotistical, narcissistic nonsense. "I know something, but I'm not tellinggggg youuuuu".

There's one of two realities here:

A) you know jack shit and are craving some delicious attention.

B) you know something, but are teasing to massage your ego instead of flat out giving us information, thus you're still craving some delicious attention.

To summarise - you're an attention seeker. It's so embarrassing, please stop.
you so mad . you insult me i never saw you on this forum. like i said i was confirming stuff back in inj2 and i wasnt wrong go look back. i really dont care what you think. but look back once the pack drop around September. then please comeback ill accept your apologies. i wont just plain out give every details cause some people dont want to know. Again rambo not in. its a another guest character that nobody guessed yet. im done with this though. i tried to be nice and tease a bit next game ill keep it to myself i guess. so many turds in this community.

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
you so mad . you insult me i never saw you on this forum. like i said i was confirming stuff back in inj2 and i wasnt wrong go look back. i really dont care what you think. but look back once the pack drop around September. then please comeback ill accept your apologies. i wont just plain out give every details cause some people dont want to know. Again Ash and rambo not in. its a another guest character that nobody guessed yet. im done with this though. i tried to be nice and tease a bit next game ill keep it to myself i guess. so many turds in this community.
But what exactly are you confirming this time? All you say is you know something and you aren't telling nor posting any proofs. So what's even the point saying you know?

Also, there's a "leak" and "spoiler" in the thread title. If anyone doesn't want to know they probably don't come in here anyway.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
you so mad . you insult me i never saw you on this forum. like i said i was confirming stuff back in inj2 and i wasnt wrong go look back. i really dont care what you think. but look back once the pack drop around September. then please comeback ill accept your apologies. i wont just plain out give every details cause some people dont want to know. Again Ash and rambo not in. its a another guest character that nobody guessed yet. im done with this though. i tried to be nice and tease a bit next game ill keep it to myself i guess. so many turds in this community.
This meltdown tells me that you're full of shit brah.

I'd have much more respect for you if you just spilled all the supposed details. As somebody else said, you're in a thread mentioning leaks and spoilers anyway. Just put it all into a spoiler box for us to see if it concerns you.

But you won't. You'll disappear after your cryptic 'tease'. Do you think that I enjoy going in on people? No, I want more content. But at this point you're being a god damn wind up merchant.

But what exactly are you confirming this time? All you say is you know something and you aren't telling nor posting any proofs. So what's even the point saying you know?

Also, there's a "leak" and "spoiler" in the thread title. If anyone doesn't want to know they probably don't come in here anyway.
i guess you cant read. i disconfirmed two characters and i said which month the kombat pack drop and i also said 1 of the 4 character someone els ask is in. If i really wanted attention i would just give everything.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
the last thing ill say about this, one of your pick is in.
... please tell me that one is an MK character.

In all seriousness, I don't see why you don't share with us what you know, especially when you portray yourself as somebody right on the money multiple times in the past (which I have no way of knowing since I started lurking here around January 2019).

Exposing your source? You cannot expose your source if you do not name it. I have publicized various DMs I've shared on twitter with my sources, but I never divulged their names. The people here have no idea who my sources were.

Almost every MK character has been included in a leak in the past few months. Ed has been watching Reddit, but this place is mostly ignored nowadays.

Just ... JUST TELL ME IF HAVIK IS COMING MAN!!!!

... please tell me that one is an MK character.

In all seriousness, I don't see why you don't share with us what you know, especially when you portray yourself as somebody right on the money multiple times in the past (which I have no way of knowing since I started lurking here around January 2019).

Exposing your source? You cannot expose your source if you do not name it. I have publicized various DMs I've shared on twitter with my sources, but I never divulged their names. The people here have no idea who my sources were.

Almost every MK character has been included in a leak in the past few months. Ed has been watching Reddit, but this place is mostly ignored nowadays.

Just ... JUST TELL ME IF HAVIK IS COMING MAN!!!!
look at your DMs

Status
Not open for further replies.