What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question... How do you know all this? You said you have a source, but did you post something before and it came out true? People here seem to trust you. I just don't want to get my hopes up. :/
I have a source who is connected to an insider, not the one who leaked MK Aftermath but as soon as it leaked he said it lines up with what he heard and stood by the leak when me and 90% of the internet was doubting it. If Mileena ends up not being in I'll eat crow, but my source is 100% sure she's coming and a few months ago was in early stages of development.

Now he claims he knows which characters are going to be in the mk movie's sequel.
.... let that sink in.
.... Yeah, I made a terrible mistake.
See ;)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
my source is 100% sure she's coming and a few months ago was in early stages of development.
Lines up with the guess that her voice actress possibly recorded her laughing giggling sounds in Kitana's friendship on the side.

Havik not yet being developed makes me sad.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
You know they could have just use the sound bits from MKX , they are reusing the counds in MK11 from INJ2 as well.
No arguments there. I just don't remember hearing her giggling and laughing like that in mkx. And doesn't sound like her mk9 counterpart at all.

I have a source who is connected to an insider, not the one who leaked MK Aftermath but as soon as it leaked he said it lines up with what he heard and stood by the leak when me and 90% of the internet was doubting it. If Mileena ends up not being in I'll eat crow, but my source is 100% sure she's coming and a few months ago was in early stages of development.

See ;)
So. Have you heard anything about Ash ?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Update: Guy's a fucking liar.

After he created YET ANOTHER thread (fourth one, I think?) on gamefaqs spinning the same tale, me and another guy told him again to prove his claims by showing the Shinnok pic (I told him to show it to a moderator). He said, "I never said I have it, I've only seen it" and … well, you can see the convo here.

Lines up with the guess that her voice actress possibly recorded her laughing giggling sounds in Kitana's friendship on the side.

Havik not yet being developed makes me sad.
Not sure it's related, but could be. This Friendship doesn't prove nor disprove anything. Havik might be in development stages by now, I haven't asked and I'm not going to. We just have to be patient, if there's an update, I'll let you know.

So. Have you heard anything about Ash ?
Nope, I think what most people have inferred is true: he was planned but got dropped or they are still working out the kinks. Once Aftermath comes out and they've taken ASH out of the files, then they probably didn't manage to work it out.

I'm taking MKDragon's side
Tnx, but you don't really have to pick a side, I'm not against or for anyone. I just happened to know that the guy who leaked the Aftermath text was spot on, even I didn't believe it at first.

They're all full of shit. And I don't think Dragon is deliberately lying, he's just too trusting of a friend of a "source."
Who said anything about me lying or being full of shit? Yeah, I probably am, but I am being very careful with what I say. Once I had to correct myself and read back a conversation, but like I said, if Mileena is not in then I'll gladly eat crow but given my friend's source told him about Aftermath before the leak, Mileena being worked on would have to be true as well in my opinion, but hey you never know. People like to mess with each other.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Not sure it's related, but could be. This Friendship doesn't prove nor disprove anything. Havik might be in development stages by now, I haven't asked and I'm not going to. We just have to be patient, if there's an update, I'll let you know.
Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
So nick when are you gonna beat your friend to death for supporting this lie then since he said its all what he heard!?!??!?!
That's a good question. For all I know, those Rambo rumors my source heard back in April could be just dvdgamescentral playing the same tune, and the rumors he initiated coming back full circle to him.

Right now, I'm more angry with myself, rather than my source.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Who said anything about me lying or being full of shit? Yeah, I probably am, but I am being very careful with what I say. Once I had to correct myself and read back a conversation, but like I said, if Mileena is not in then I'll gladly eat crow but given my friend's source told him about Aftermath before the leak, Mileena being worked on would have to be true as well in my opinion, but hey you never know. People like to mess with each other.
I'm really interested to see if Mileena will end up true, because this will crumble the assist=deconfirmation rule we guys here more or less follow. Which means that the sky's going to be the limit afterwards.

I'm really interested to see if Mileena will end up true, because this will crumble the assist=deconfirmation rule we guys here more or less follow. Which means that the sky's going to be the limit afterwards.
I think we're already in sky is the limit territory. If I told you six months ago that we would get a story DLC along with 3 new characters, one of which is RoboCop, all on the same day, I would have gotten laughed off the face of the earth simply because it's so contrary to the patterns NRS games tend to follow. I don't really feel like there are any "rules" at this point.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Mileena is still coming, my source is 100% sure. Also hope people see the Friendship as a positive.
You're probably the only person who has a source I actually trust since you got Aftermath perfectly. As a Mileena fan, I'm happy haha.
I hoooooope you don't mind me asking if you've heard if Ash got the final nail in the coffin or if there is hope?
Edit: Nvm, didn't see your previous comment on Ash. I'm hoping the dream isn't dead :(

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Me and others are talking to him about the supposed Shinnok pic which proves his claims.

He says he'll go to jail and throws temper tantrums.

Like I said, not a good look.
oh maan that looks bad

Rambo
Ash
Michael Myers
DoomSlayer

all i want is 1 of those icons and like Rambo said " fuck this world "

Status
Not open for further replies.