What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Does anyone have info if Mileena's voice actress was brought back for the Friendship thing?
probably not, they kinda recycled from MKX, or just picked some leftover voice material from MK9 and put in there

they would not spend or invest valuable production money in a 30 seconds cameo participation in a Friendship, right ? hehe

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I wonder if Raiden missed a game will his fans be demanding him at like every occasion or not a lot of people will feel his absence.
don't remember this kind of phenomena occurring in MK3, where both Raiden and Scorpion were absent, only coming back later through updated versions of that game .....

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
The author of the Rambo leak, dvdgamescentral, is currently banned on MortalKombatLeaks.

When a subreddit which deals in leaks bans your supposedly huge leak, it's not a good look for you.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
don't remember this kind of phenomena occurring in MK3, where both Raiden and Scorpion were absent, only coming back later through updated versions of that game .....
Yeah, you’re right, I also don’t remember message boards and twitter blowing up when MK3 shelved the OG’s.

ToastWithJam

Advanced Button-Masher
I have a question... How do you know all this? You said you have a source, but did you post something before and it came out true? People here seem to trust you. I just don't want to get my hopes up. :/
I mean as a rule of thumb the only things you should be trusting implicitly are datamines. Reason I say this is because the current datamine seems to be directly contradicting almost all of the current 4chan leaks, plus the "insider" ones.

Also convenient that all of the insider info about 8 characters only showed up after the roster slot datamine, isn't it?

I mean as a rule of thumb the only things you should be trusting implicitly are datamines. Reason I say this is because the current datamine seems to be directly contradicting almost all of the current 4chan leaks, plus the "insider" ones.

Also convenient that all of the insider info about 8 characters only showed up after the roster slot datamine, isn't it?
You are right, I agree. I'm not a fan of "I have a source" so I guess I will just forget about everything and if we have new characters, that will be cool. I guess I'm tired of speculating. hahah did that a lot.

I just believed 'cause people here really seems to believe him. But, oh well.. time will tell.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Don't you remember the shitstorm on twitter when MK2's roster was revealed and Sonya and Kano weren't on the char select screen?
That’s right! I remember because it was right around the time when Richard Nixon did that tik tok about watergate.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
The author of the Rambo leak, dvdgamescentral, is currently banned on MortalKombatLeaks.

When a subreddit which deals in leaks bans your supposedly huge leak, it's not a good look for you.
what do u mean by that ? is Rambo getting low chances ? oooh No man PLS...

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Now he claims he knows which characters are going to be in the mk movie's sequel.

.... let that sink in.

Yeah, I made a terrible mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.