What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
for IADG on arcade sticks, if you have a square gate, you can do up, down, Down+Forward to get it out. It still reads as forward and it is less work to slide it to the corner than do a quarter circle forward motion or go neutral and press forward.

redeyes

Button Masher
So d12 on hit is +20 should guarantee a b2 (17 frames) why the fuck is someone back dashing the b2
-_- are back dashes that OP you can do it when someones +20 and give no fucks?

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
So d12 on hit is +20 should guarantee a b2 (17 frames) why the fuck is someone back dashing the b2
They can also block, move, super etc. I asked that during the demo, never got an answer. But you can clearly see the hitstun on the move if the opponent is left neutral

redeyes

Button Masher
Probably was never meant to combo....
why not just link into MB tiarra?

no meter ):

and im not saying combo im saying the b2 should be gurenteed. like how after b1 on block u get a d1

since its +20 and whip is only 17 frames should they be forced to block is all im asking.

its like a frame trap

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
no meter ):

and im not saying combo im saying the b2 should be gurenteed. like how after b1 on block u get a d1

since its +20 and whip is only 17 frames should they be forced to block is all im asking.

its like a frame trap
on aback dash... i'm guessing they are hitting a pretty tight frame window of eating your attack with invinc.
I would almost assume that is the entire point of the frame data she has.

Eminent

Forum Lurker
You could be messing up the timing on the b2.... can they backdash every time?

I've been lurking around trying to find an answer to this question so i hope I havent just missed it. How does one do air specials so very close to the ground in this game? Between WW's two air-borne punch specials it seems pretty important. Is it simply a matter of speed? I see people doing her Demigoddesses might like its on the ground because its so low. Any tricks I should be knowing?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I've been lurking around trying to find an answer to this question so i hope I havent just missed it. How does one do air specials so very close to the ground in this game? Between WW's two air-borne punch specials it seems pretty important. Is it simply a matter of speed? I see people doing her Demigoddesses might like its on the ground because its so low. Any tricks I should be knowing?
Practice, its the only way.

Speed and input accuracy, dude.

Thanks for clearing it up. I also feel dumb for not looking at the page before this one and giving up around page 3 or so because other people were commenting on it. For anyone in the future though, it is much, much easier to do with default inputs rather than alternate.

so lasso grab in the corner:

- neutral jump instant divepunch = OTG front hit. land in front. if you b2 followup with 23, ss, sword loop. if you want to 33 you must take a tiny step forward :(
- jump forward instant divepunch = OTG crossup. land behind.

also spent the last hour confirming b2 trait into super. dummy block "Random". i would say i am at 85% confirming b2 into super :D

McNasty

Moist.
well I finally found a good setup for instant overhead j1 into dive punch......... its off a dive punch lol

blah blah lasso grab in the corner into crossup otg (jf IADP) then immediately j1 into another iadp... otg crossup overhead into instand overhead into instant crossup overhead? on hit you can MB to combo fully back into lasso, on block youre +6 with them still on the corner. have fun blocking all that BS lmao

in fact i want to try abusing j1 iadp crossup into itself until they block. its seems like scorp j1/j3 teleport into itself, except IADP is +6 on block eh
how the hell did I miss this little gem? Sounds ridiculous!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Not a WW player so blow me up if this is already known. But did you know that after a Parry you can do a BF3 after the 23 hits?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Not a WW player so blow me up if this is already known. But did you know that after a Parry you can do a BF3 after the 23 hits?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Really? I did not know this, will have to try it out when I get off, thanks for the tip

Is the 23 fully special cancellable? That would be utterly insane... 60% off a 1f, safe, hit parry in the corner 1 bar on a hit confirm?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Really? I did not know this, will have to try it out when I get off, thanks for the tip

Is the 23 fully special cancellable? That would be utterly insane... 60% off a 1f, safe, hit parry in the corner 1 bar on a hit confirm?

The BF3 is not the Amaltea Bash. I also forgot to write that I meant the SS Parry not the Lasso Parry.

That must've been a huge disapointment, huh?