What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Releasing OTG setups and tech because that HOJ vid pretty much let the cat out of the bag regarding stage specific OTG setups. Also nobody will be able to sight block this shit on reaction anyway.

Some things you may have seen before but I want to do a big compilation with everything. I think my midscreen OTG setups are original though and do more damage than D2 version ... so they are more optimal.

Uhh you can throw people in the air??

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
If you do a combo and end it with a hard knockdown (I've only tested this with d3) then dash in once so you're standing over the opponent, do a df3 and not only will it cross up if you do it at the right time but wonder woman doesn't go as high when the opponent blocks it so it COULD be safe

Don't know if that's already been found or not but yeah there's my two cents *cha-ching*

Uhh you can throw people in the air??
It's an intractable but technically not a throw ... more like an uppercut ... works best when they are air borne.

BTW I did not include but just remembered you can do the same setups with b2 23 and the missile in ferris aircraft which puts them back into the corner.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Releasing OTG setups and tech because that HOJ vid pretty much let the cat out of the bag regarding stage specific OTG setups. Also nobody will be able to sight block this shit on reaction anyway.

Some things you may have seen before but I want to do a big compilation with everything. I think my midscreen OTG setups are original though and do more damage than D2 version ... so they are more optimal.

For that midscreen otg how do you get that to cross up consistently?

For that midscreen otg how do you get that to cross up consistently?
After you hit forward three you hold forward and walk forward until your opponent hits the wall (very short period of time) then you start forward three, (I actually never release forward during this entire first process). You release forward three so you hit them as they come in... kind of like how you would time hitting a baseball by pulling it opposed to hitting it to the opposite field IRL then dash take a teeny tiny step forward (never release forward during this process either) then jump forward and dive punch.

Online timing and offline timing feel totally different. I just described offline timing. I dont know how to describe online you are just kind of feelings your way through it.

It definitely requires a lot of practice from both sides of the screen. But it is worth it if you need a reset for that extra damage. Actually really good if you use it off of D2 hit confirms because of the damage scaling.

Last edited:

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
I also mash 3, and the fact that goomba gets it off any direction + 3 might mean just 2,3,3 or so.
Its just timing not a just frame but parry 2 pause then 3 it works every time the ss parry move is sooo good. I luv it