What's new

A question for all the Liu Kangs in Kombat League

DeftMonk

Noob
Now compare that to kano
I am just saying, some people might be playing liu for all those things rather than just the fact that they are terrible and can get by with that one string. Not all liu players are horrible is my point.

Matix218

Get over here!
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ANOTHER “I GET BODIED DAILY” POST

How do y’all feel progressing in Kombat League using Liu Kang? From my experience fighting you guys, you use the same string over and over again and then when that fails you resort to fireballs and throws. And when you tun across someone like my Kano, who cant be outzoned or out-thrown, you rage quit and/or disconnect? I would like some insight in the inner working of a liu kang scrub.....i mean main lol.

Lame post and lame thread. Season 1 it was people crying about Scorpion. Now it is Liu Kang. Next season (if there are more balance patch changes) it will be someone else. Who cares. Play or don't. Use top tier or don't. Dont discredit people for playing the game with the characters/tools that the developer put in.

You're not good if you use Liu Kang. Just saying.
Hehe, i got called out for not being decent at the game because i played subzero yesterday. Funny part is that Sub isn't my main, i barely dabble with him and i don't think i did a F2 overhead at all during the match. I was going to reply with "no, that's liu kang players" but didn't want to provoke them anymore.

Hehe, i got called out for not being decent at the game because i played subzero yesterday. Funny part is that Sub isn't my main, i barely dabble with him and i don't think i did a F2 overhead at all during the match. I was going to reply with "no, that's liu kang players" but didn't want to provoke them anymore.
Hatemail is hilarious though. But yea, it's better to just read it, laugh it off and move on. It'll just keep going back and forth.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Not bad, but I hold the PS4/Ranked/World Record for Flawless Victories on Injustice 1 (over like 12 or 13 thousand)...
And you keep ducking the gfaqs guys that want to play you...…. besides that absolutely nobody in this world gives 2 cents about your "records"

Can you please stay at gfaqs? We don´t need a guy like you here, thanks

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So did this match happen or not?

Anyways, y'all need to seriously keep your egos in check. Calm the hell down, it's a game and only 0.0000001% of us are gonna go pro. To the 99%, it's a hobby and something to keep us occupied, something that we want to master because what's life without mastery, right?

Have fun.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
And you keep ducking the gfaqs guys that want to play you...…. besides that absolutely nobody in this world gives 2 cents about your "records"

Can you please stay at gfaqs? We don´t need a guy like you here, thanks
...aaaaaaaaand he's gone.

So did this match happen or not?

Anyways, y'all need to seriously keep your egos in check. Calm the hell down, it's a game and only 0.0000001% of us are gonna go pro. To the 99%, it's a hobby and something to keep us occupied, something that we want to master because what's life without mastery, right?

Have fun.
Which match?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
LK and Scorpion are the tryhard characters in KL. It's all I get now when I win with Raiden or Jade...