What's new

50x fatalities on same character just for one head? WTF

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I'm cracking up here. One guy is saying you need 1250 fatalities to complete everyone and the other guy is arguing you only need 50 for a character. . . LMAO ITS THE SAME SHIT
No it isnt. 50 for one character is different than 50 for all the characters based on number alone. My point was that it wasnt as simple as people were making it out to be. Any way you slice it, it takes forever.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Multiply that 1hr 25 times dude. How many hrs is that? You keep moving the goalposts, but the results are the same. The fatality requirement is absurd. That's what everyone is talking about.
Why do you keep bringing up the whole challenge tho lol. I’m LITERALLY talking about the fatalities. It’s really not absurd since you can just repeat the same match.

The challenge itself is pretty lame but the fatality part is not a problem at all

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
You can literally just do the survivor tower on very easy. 25 matches one round each. Shouldn’t take no more than a minute for each fight.

Do it 2x and boom. There goes y’all 50 fatalities right there. An hour tops.

Y’all complain about the dumbest shit

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think the issue is that people want to be able to complete all this stuff in a few hours. Just play the game and after a few weeks or months or whatever, you'll have them all. Like why do this completely boring grind when you can just play the game and eventually get them anyways? Wouldn't that be more fun? The problem is not the game, or the requirements, the problem is people wanting all this shit right now. You're all sucking the fun out of the game for yourselves, relax y'all.

S+ Main

Noob
I think the idea was to rewarding people for staying loyal to a character over a long period of time because they will eventually get this reward. its not the best way to reward character loyalty but its the right idea.

Meaning you are not meant to grind it out, its more of a respect thing for sticking to your guns

Samsara

Resident Cynic
He never said that. He said:

A head. As in one. He said it takes an hour to get one head. You're literally flaming over nothing.
I'm flaming because it takes the same amount of time either way. My argument was that it takes too long to complete the challenges. You guys have not proved otherwise. You just moved the goalposts to make the challenge seem reasonable when it isnt.

Kratilim

Noob
Do you have to let the animation complete before it counts? If not you can restart the tower as soon as the fatality has triggered.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I think the issue is that people want to be able to complete all this stuff in a few hours. Just play the game and after a few weeks or months or whatever, you'll have them all. Like why do this completely boring grind when you can just play the game and eventually get them anyways? Wouldn't that be more fun? The problem is not the game, or the requirements, the problem is people wanting all this shit right now. You're all sucking the fun out of the game for yourselves, relax y'all.
So does the Fatality training not count? also you are completely right people don't have much patience anymore

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I think the idea was to rewarding people for staying loyal to a character over a long period of time because they will eventually get this reward. its not the best way to reward character loyalty but its the right idea.

Meaning you are not meant to grind it out, its more of a respect thing for sticking to your guns
It's not about character loyalty. If that were the case, you would only need to perform 50 fatalities with the character you were using. It would still take the same amount of time, but it would be much more efficient to acquire

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So does the Fatality training not count? also you are completely right people don't have much patience anymore
I don't think they would count. I tried to do KBs in training mode for the character tower and that didn't work so I would be surprised if it worked for the fatalities.

S+ Main

Noob
It's not about character loyalty. If that were the case, you would only need to perform 50 fatalities with the character you were using. It would still take the same amount of time, but it would be much more efficient to acquire
True I didn't think it made much sense to Begin with when I first heard of the requirements I just assumed this because it was the only idea I could think of.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
I'm flaming because it takes the same amount of time either way. My argument was that it takes too long to complete the challenges. You guys have not proved otherwise. You just moved the goalposts to make the challenge seem reasonable when it isnt.
No one is arguing the challenge itself takes too long. He gives you an easy solution to grind it out in the most effiecient way possible and you decide to flame him over it. Moreover, you proved his original point true; that in the time you've spent bitching about it, you'd be half way to getting some head.

giggity

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
You can all just be like me: Do the exploit and get all the heads in 10 minutes and then sit in a corner and think about your life choices while you wait to see if you get shunned by the NRS gods because of your lack of patience and impulse control.

Me tempting fate by exploiting the heads and then running from the consequences.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..

Yeah loyalty is when you finally get a specific character beheaded head. That's purrrrre loyalty right there man.

S+ Main

Noob
tbh it doesn't make much sense to unlock a bunch of stuff for a character you have to beat the character 50 times and not win with the character 50 times. I wont be attempting to get me some head until I know the skins are good.