What's new

4th Kombat Kast info!

Gamer68

Fujin!
Or possibly it was always the plan?
Maybe, but I believe Tyler mentioned on the first stream that they would only be showing one new character, so "don't expect like two or three reveals on these streams" or something like that. Also, last week they said this stream would show Kano but they didn't mention anything about another character.

It could have been apart of the plan, but I'm getting the feeling that NRS is trying to listen to feedback.

16bit didn't write that second character will be the one they haven't revealed yet :)

We haven't got Kombat Kast breakdown of Scorpion, Sub Zero, Skarlet, Raiden and Sonya :)
That would be whack as fuck if they did that.
If they did that, I think my kneejerk reaction would be "WTF NRS?", but actually it would be kinda hilarious in a way.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Maybe, but I believe Tyler mentioned on the first stream that they would only be showing one new character, so "don't expect like two or three reveals on these streams" or something like that. Also, last week they said this stream would show Kano but they didn't mention anything about another character.

It could have been apart of the plan, but I'm getting the feeling that NRS is trying to listen to feedback.

If they did that, I think my kneejerk reaction would be "WTF NRS?", but actually it would be kinda hilarious in a way.
Hilariously whack as fuck. Listen, the time of the game is coming up faster than expected and NRS only announced less than half of the line-up (Not the leak) They have alooooooooot of revealing to do from now till the beta. So making this week two reveals is smart.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I think the new reveal might be D'Vorah.* They've said that she has the nastiest fatality they've ever done and a while ago they said, they would invite one of their artists to talk about fatalities. So it seems like a perfect fit.

*Reveal as in gameplay reveal. We did see a D'Vorah render before.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
16bit didn't write that second character will be the one they haven't revealed yet :)

We haven't got Kombat Kast breakdown of Scorpion, Sub Zero, Skarlet, Raiden and Sonya :)
They have so many characters to reveal with so little time till drop date. They will have to release unknowns besides they suck at showcasing them anyways they might as well just show the characters with skins, moves and specials.

Besides we have seen breakdowns of all of those characters from K&M so it better be someone else.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I don't think it's D'vorah but if it indeed is, at least she'll be out of the way on the next streams, and all the characters revelead would be brand new. So, in this way, we don't get another "next week we'll be showing D'vorah!" that brings so much hate on TYM

KANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus christ this song is so gay, i love it.

Anyway, cant wait to see Kano. He's looking daddy af, so i might just pocket him for the first time ever.

Hope the new character reveal is either Kollector or Cetrion. Need to see what they are about.

I'm curious to see just how close to release they're gonna wait to show the mystery game modes.

Raider

Noob
I am also not really hyped for Kano bit i would just like to know will 2nd character be brand new reveal or just gameplay of character that was already announced.
I don't understand why is it so hard to be more clear about this stuff and why is there always some kind of confusion and secrecy with NRS.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Oh, that reference is not really aging well. She’s kind of just a normal person again now and for the last couple of years.

Also why are you building your entire forum identity around a character you don’t like instead of a character you actually like
I have too many favorite characters, and only a few I really dislike, I like the obscure, so naming myself after a character I hate is easier and more fun at the same time.

If I name myself after Mileena, Sektor might get jealous, if I name myself after Shang Tsung, Rain won't be happy. So choosing between the 4 characters I really hate was easier, I went with Cassie, as Bo Rai Cow, Mocrap and Li Tekken aren't relevant to MK11