What's new

4th Kombat Kast info!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That was a great Kombat Kast. Two new character breakdowns, interesting behind-the-scenes stuff, and a couple fun matches. Keep it up!
I agree! This was indeed the best Kombat Kast they had thus far. It feels like NRS guys is getting their stuff together, no sound problems, and we're really good MUST SEE material that other videos haven't shown yet. Keep it the hell up! Can't wait to see what they have for us next time. Im guessing finally introducing the NEW characters ;)

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't like her behavior and next generation crap, but god, those Cassie designs are god-like, really awesome. I wished she would paint her hair pink or whatever, anything to look different from Sonya's hair. I think Cassie is the kind of girl to paint her hair in strange colors, like blond + pink.

Kano, well, I swallow all my words back inside, he's a FREAKING MAGNETO now. Magnetic powers are a big wish of mine, and that thing on his chest is some cool magnet, I wouldn't mind him getting some more magnetic abilities in the future, like magnetic gloves and gadgets, Magnetic powers SUIT kano very well and make him stand out of being just a criminal.

I wished we got to see some new fatality during all that fatality talk, but they sticked with the Johnny one... Could have shown D'Vorah's one.

I loved some little details of Jade, like how she was leaning on her staff during her winning round animation. Cool stuff!

Also I'm growing towards the drone thing for cassie, think it suits Jacqui more, but whatever! It is a nice thing!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Great kast I enjoyed it. Kano looks like a right bastard and Cassie looks good too. Even her heavy armor skin was awesome. Story looks awesome. It was a hype day and there are some intros and a Cassie tower on YouTube I need to watch.

I don't like her behavior and next generation crap, but god, those Cassie designs are god-like, really awesome. I wished she would paint her hair pink or whatever, anything to look different from Sonya's hair. I think Cassie is the kind of girl to paint her hair in strange colors, like blond + pink.
I told ya that you had to give her a chance ;) !

I am calling it right now : one day after the release of MK11 we will all be confused when we will see that she changed her name to "Cassie Rocks"

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I told ya that you had to give her a chance ;) !

I am calling it right now : one day after the release of MK11 we will all be confused when we will see that she changed her name to "Cassie Rocks"
I wouldn't go that far, she's still one my least favorite characters in 11. I think only Jax tops her in that category.

But again, her looks are pretty on spot in this game, and the voice isn't annoying anymore.