What's new

4th Kombat Kast info!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
So garbage reveal schedule is garbage.. .that was fast...unless the other character is also named Kano. .. lol

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I hope the other character is Cyber Initiative Cyborg Kano so we can have 2 kanos in 1 day
Wrong, it'll be Kano's son, starring as a Premier skin for Kano.

Edit: I actually think the new reveal is gonna be Jax, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I really want to see Frost, but I feel like she'll be one of the last ones revealed. Also, if there's two characters being revealed then this BTFOs the leak reveal schedule, yeah?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Won’t be D’vorah, they said it’ll be a reveal, and she was already revealed.
While I agree with you, they did refer to the Cage cast as a "character reveal" as well, despite it being a breakdown of a character revealed by IGN. So these terms are a little iffy.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Is this where we all come in and cry about the Kombat Kast and complain? Yup, after reading through the thread, it seems to be.

After what NRS has done with Johnny Cage, I absolutely cannot wait to see what they do with Kano. I'm betting Cassie will be the other character revealed.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I was never much into big boss characters though, he's hot, that is one thing I will give him ;-)
I don't know, though. I feel like NRS has done a pretty good job of bringing previously unplayable and OP boss characters into the realm of the normal fighters; For example, Goro was menacing in MKX, but no tougher than many of the other characters in the game. He had the same health and hit the floor just like everyone else. No super punch normals, no OP fireballs, etc. ^^

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Is this where we all come in and cry about the Kombat Kast and complain? Yup, after reading through the thread, it seems to be.

After what NRS has done with Johnny Cage, I absolutely cannot wait to see what they do with Kano. I'm betting Cassie will be the other character revealed.
Nope! That thread is actually here ;) https://testyourmight.com/threads/the-official-mk11-complaint-rant-thread.67811/page-8#post-2436177

In other words, SHUT UP WITH THE COMPLAINING! There's a place already for that. Don't kill the vibe for people who are actually happy to finally get a Kombat Kast. If you don't like it, then don't watch. It's that simple, kids ;)

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Maybe they show the new Cage-Family trailer, this time they adopt young Kano into their cozy little family, as he marries Cassandra Cage.