What's new

4th Kombat Kast info!

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I'M SO HYPE FOR KANO OMFFFGGG

I literally haven't been hype for a reveal until now. I've been really impressed with every character so far, but Geras has still been my dude since his first reveal.

But Kano? Sexy MK11 Kano. My Dude KANO!!?!? UGHHHHHHH!! I'M HYPE AFFFFFF

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
https://twitter.com/GreyMeta/status/1103065235076845568

Considering how much they hyped up one of D´Vorahs fatalities maybe she could be indeed the other character.

But apparently she is also a huge Kano fan so maybe thats why she is on.
Hmmm now I convinced.

They said reveal so I assumed it wouldn’t be D’Vorah but they may have meant “gameplay” reveal, which would technically be true.

And the’re both the only two officially confirmed that we haven’t seen anything of, well excluding the big daddy himself.

And D’Vorah is supposed to have the gnarliest fatalities apparently.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I'm psyched no matter who it is. Noob would blow my lid though just because he's guaranteed to be so different from how he's been before.

If I had to put money on who though, I'd say it's gonna be a character whose reveal they dont expect to break the internet. Otherwise they'd give them a day to themselves. I'm thinking Cassie, Liu, Erron, Kotal.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
:) with leaks come floods. Release the kraken my dude. All I ask for is a solid Kano presentation and an updated select screen. It doesn’t need to be EVERYBODY but come on, let’s see the upgrades.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I'm betting the extra reveal is Rain and if not he us gonna be in the game:

Check out @modaorain’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/modaorain/status/1103016572166328321?s=09
This guy simply retweeted a 2015 Boon tweet - how exactly does this indicate that Rain is either (i) the extra reveal or (ii) even in the game?

Ya'll are so thirsty for these characters you're setting yourselves up to get upset. Then you'll blame it on Tyler Landsdown or something, somehow.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
This guy simply retweeted a 2015 Boon tweet - how exactly does this indicate that Rain is either (i) the extra reveal or (ii) even in the game?

Ya'll are so thirsty for these characters you're setting yourselves up to get upset. Then you'll blame it on Tyler Landsdown or something, somehow.
There is an awful lot of assumptions in that reply.
I was not aware it was from 2015? It never occurred to me Boon would post about rain being in MK11 when MKX just started or close to.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I was not aware it was from 2015? It never occurred to me Boon would post about rain being in MK11 when MKX just started or close to.
You better let Rain go and search a new favorite, we ain't never gonna get Rain again, or we have to wait until Ed Boon Retires.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I assumed you read the thing you linked to, so yes, that's an assumption that was made. I'm crazy like that. Thinking people read what they link.

Seriously, how you getting salty with me here?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I assumed you read the thing you linked to, so yes, that's an assumption that was made. I'm crazy like that. Thinking people read what they link.

Seriously, how you getting salty with me here?
I'm not salty, I was talking about your assumptions that I mained the character rain. I kinda like his design but I never mained the character in fact I have never been interested in playing him. I do want to see how he turns out.
I heard a recent comment by Boon said Rain may be in MK11 but I have no proof and can't find it. It had zero to do with reading the picture of the Tweet posted by a fan of boons tweet.

If I'm completely honest Rain is one of Boons favorites he is made after prince purple rain and boon loves that music.

But anyways it's not all that important that we should derail the thread about a tweet. Fine like I said I was mistaken, shit happends. It's incredibly rude to continue on after I was polite in my response and admitted my fault.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Ah ok, I'm fine if it turns out to be Cassie, watching something you hate is also fun from time to time.
And I think Vslayer is a nice person, even for a Cassie-fan, so I'm happy for her/him. :-p