What's new

Match-up Discussion 2013 Ermac MU Chart

Seven

|| Seven ||
the way i see it its a hard 6 4 for ermac, i like to use decimals so 6,5-3,5 IMO
I played Mosp offline and it felt 5-5, the problem is nobody has MU experience vs Skarlet and if she's so good, why doesn't anyone use her??? Everyone talks about how good she is, but I never she her in any tournaments or anything.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I played Mosp offline and it felt 5-5, the problem is nobody has MU experience vs Skarlet and if she's so good, why doesn't anyone use her??? Everyone talks about how good she is, but I never she her in any tournaments or anything.
MK9 attracts a crowd which normaly doesn't play fighting games, ain't nobody got time fo learning execution.

besides, story-wise she's very unpopular.

there's no way this matchup is 5-5, if someone like liu is 5-5 then skarlet is at least 6-4, at LEAST.

Seven

|| Seven ||
MK9 attracts a crowd which normaly doesn't play fighting games, ain't nobody got time fo learning execution.

besides, story-wise she's very unpopular.

there's no way this matchup is 5-5, if someone like liu is 5-5 then skarlet is at least 6-4, at LEAST.
Ok here, my gamertag is ll Seven ll, if any Skarlet player can beat me 5 times out of 10 games, I'll call it 6-4 (I'm giving Skarlet a break because it's online and that gives Ermac advantage)

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Ok here, my gamertag is ll Seven ll, if any Skarlet player can beat me 5 times out of 10 games, I'll call it 6-4 (I'm giving Skarlet a break because it's online and that gives Ermac advantage)
Online Skarlet LOL. I proclaim online Skarlet the most difficult character to master :p. You can't even land her BnBs most of the time... You have to make compromises and do about 10%+ less dmg each time you punish someone.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

online.

online ermacs strings are better than cages

his tkp is unpunishable

his lift is almost safe, his pokes cant be counterpoked by the few who actually can, his holes no longer exists and he gets almost or half life from a tiny hint of lag whenever a jump occurs

while skarlet cant break 15% or get a high string out due to being able to poke her right from the start.

dude, you cant base a matchup chart on strictly online or inferior offline competition ( no offence )

Seven

|| Seven ||
Online Skarlet LOL. I proclaim online Skarlet the most difficult character to master :p. You can't even land her BnBs most of the time... You have to make compromises and do about 10%+ less dmg each time you punish someone.
Fine if she beats me 4 out of 10, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??

Seven

|| Seven ||

online.

online ermacs strings are better than cages

his tkp is unpunishable

his lift is almost safe, his pokes cant be counterpoked by the few who actually can, his holes no longer exists and he gets almost or half life from a tiny hint of lag whenever a jump occurs

while skarlet cant break 15% or get a high string out due to being able to poke her right from the start.

dude, you cant base a matchup chart on strictly online or inferior offline competition ( no offence )

How about 3 games? But that's as low as I'll go.

......Ok fine 2.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well I have never fought a Scarlett player that has beaten me more than 5-5. She can be zoned out, she does have armor but as long as you block high, she can't take you into a combo. And Skarlet can't anti-air, so I jump in on her all the time.
I will simply tag this Ermac main who will tell you, that you need to fight me.

solidsnake

zaf

professor
Seven Qwark28

Seven man you got to stop this i play these people online stuff lol.
I mean its a good place to get the feel for some match ups, but its dictating your numbers and who you think is good and HOW you play mus.

1 month ago i was in nyc playing against crazy dominicans skarlet. His is one of the best and it's not online. He is the skarlet player to rank the highest with her.

Ermac can jump on anyone online. Offline its different man, come on.
And yes skarlet can AA offline. CD was doing it.

Everything qwark said is right man.
When she has meter you cant be zoning her.

Her dagger cancel game is insane.

She can shoot them and slowly walk closer to you while canceling them and shooting more. Who cares about its shit damage, its utility is what matters. If you try to jump on this, you get standing 1 or 4.

When she has no meter for armor go crazy and zone. But when she has armor, block properly and get out. Her chip is retarded good.

Edit: just re read qwarks post about this mu again. Fucking qwark lol, you talk as if you play ermac as a main sometimes.

I give this mu slight advantage to skarlet, as she builds great meter

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Do you really think its 5-5 vs Skarlet and 3-7 vs Sonya? One thing Skarlet does better IMHO (can't stress the H enough) is getting in, since her Krimson Dash meakes her move 3/4 of the screen. Sonya has a more difficult time getting in but once she does, she pressures Ermac better. IMO Skarlet has a slight advantage on this matchup maybe 4.5-5.5 in her favor and I'M NOT BASING THIS on my matches vs Metzos :p (that's probably 1-9 in Metzos' favor)
It could be 6 - 4 Scarlet. She is a very solid character if played correctly and up close Ermac does have problems against her. The thing is though if she guesses wrong, bye bye 40% of her life. Lol at 9-1 lion. You are pretty solid man, so i wouldnt say that.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
everyone in the game has some sort of AA, hers just sucks :)
I wouldnt say that. You probably havent played good Scarlet players Seven. I can name at least 3 very good AA's she has. Standing 1, U3 and B3 (i think thats the command). And the reason no one uses her is because she is hard to master, perhaps even harder than Kabal in terms of execution and reactions imo, but she is HIGHLY rewarding once you learn her.