4-6 vs Skarlet
5-5 vs Smoke
3-7 vs Sonya Blade
5-5 vs Stryker
6-4 vs Sub-Zero
6-4 vs Kratos

RYX

BIG PUSHER
What makes Freddy 5-5? I'd assume that was 4-6.

I agree with the Noob number.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Agreed on KL, although Freddy has to be a 4-6.

Why is Sonya so bad?

Total is 159?? Nah, it isn't that high...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sonya has safe advancing armor and a stupid good projectile.

What does Cage have other than point blank and what can Skarlet do without meter?
5 facts.

1-Ermac can't successfully keep them out because LBSH his zoning is still shit, compared to some characters who have better result outzoning these two characters.
2-And Skarlet is not a entirely rushdown type oriented character, she can fight without meter fine.and she has counter zoning tools that works pretty well on Ermac

3- Ermac doesn't has armor, and both these characters have a hitbox that gives him problem, and if they crouch block most of his strings will whiff.
4- He has a big hitbox which makes a rushdown party the entire time for both
5- Skarlet has a safe advancing armor with more frame durability than sonya.

Keeping out and throwing BF1 and iaDB2 all day are his best bet, but this against a very well rounded Cage or Skarlet won't do much.

lets not turn this into a theory fight, i'm sick of those, and i won't bother quoting your next reply.

peace

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Agree with Scorpion, don't think it'll ever change either, 5-5 as 5-5 can be really.

I hope some of those numbers aren't on the basis of Ermac's hitbox though, just because a character doesn't have a low hitbox doesn't mean they're on par with Raiden or Kenshi lol

Reactions: SLy

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Agree with Baraka, LK.

Not sure about Kano but never played the MU so I couldnt comment, I could see it being that bad.

zaf

professor
I dont see how cage is even, but sonya is 7-3.

I also need an explanation as why freddy is even.

Other then that, the rest of the numbers are untouched and id agree.

KRYS9984

Noob
I agree that the Johnny Cage and Freddy numbers are off.

I also think that the match-up number against Sheeva is too low; he beats her around 7 - 3.

Other thank that, it's a good chart. Ermac is pretty balanced and goes even (or has a slight advantage / disadvantage) with a lot of characters.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
5-5 vs Baraka
6-4 vs Cyber Sub-Zero
5-5 vs Cyrax
5-5 vs Freddy Krueger
6-4 vs Jade
4-6 vs Jax
5-5 vs Johnny Cage
4-6 vs Kabal
7-3 vs Kano
3-7 vs Kenshi
5-5 vs Kitana
5-5 vs Kung Lao
5-5 vs Liu Kang
6-4 vs Mileena
5-5 vs Nightwolf
5-5 vs Noob Saibot
6-4 vs Quan Chi
5-5 vs Raiden
6-4 vs Rain
5-5 vs Reptile
5-5 vs Scorpion
5-5 vs Sektor
4-6 vs Shang Tsung
6-4 vs Sheeva
6-4 vs Sindel
5-5 vs Skarlet
5-5 vs Smoke
3-7 vs Sonya Blade
5-5 vs Stryker
6-4 vs Sub-Zero
6-4 vs Kratos

Thoughts?
Can you plz explain the CSZ, Kano, Reptile, Raiden, NS, Sonya, ST, Jax, Kitana and Freddy Krueger MU numbers plz ? I pretty much agree with all the rest.

Seven

|| Seven ||
Instead of responding to each and every person, I'm going to provide an explanation for each MU below:

5-5 vs Baraka (You can zone him, and Ermac's pressure is just as good as Baraka's)
6-4 vs Cyber Sub-Zero (he can't punish force push, f4 stops his parry)
5-5 vs Cyrax (I hate Cyrax, jk if you play it perfectly it's 5-5, force push keeps Cyrax's chest closed)
4-6 vs Freddy Krueger (Freddy can punish Force Push)
6-4 vs Jade (It's kinda of like the Kenshi - Jade MU, Jade can't bf3 her way through Ermac's force push)
4-6 vs Jax (Jax has an armored superman punch that closes the distance no matter what you do, without it, it would be 5-5)
4.5-5.5 vs Johnny Cage (If you play the MU right, using air blasts, correct force push, grabs, it makes it hard for Cage to get in) (It's similar to the Kitana-Ermac MU)
4-6 vs Kabal (You can lower your hitbox by doing db2, and........that's it)
6-4 vs Kano (Force Push, Force Push, Force Push, he has NO answer)
3-7 vs Kenshi (He outzones Ermac really bad, if Ermac gets close, Kenshi just armors Ermac back to full screen, at least when Cage gets in he has good pressure) (This is a 2-8 match-up if the Kenshi player perfectly stops jump-ins)
5-5 vs Kitana (She can throw fans and she has a low hitbox)
5-5 vs Kung Lao (If you catch Lao's teleport, he eats a 40% combo)
5-5 vs Liu Kang (Ermac can zone Liu Kang, but Liu Kang is better up close, it's even)
6-4 vs Mileena (d1 lift after you block her teleport)
5-5 vs Nightwolf (Their pressure is equal, their zoning is equal)
5-5 vs Noob Saibot (Noob is better at full screen, It's equal at mid screen, Ermac is better up close)
6-4 vs Quan Chi (Block the trance, punish with Force Push)
4-6 vs Raiden (Raiden can armor in between strings)
6-4 vs Rain (Ermac can zone Rain and can do big damage to a punished teleport)
5-5 vs Reptile (If you teleport, you have a greater chance of landing it because Reptile's recovery after his bubbles is pretty long)
5-5 vs Scorpion (BIG punish to blocked b2, f4 and teleport)
5-5 vs Sektor (f4 stuffs most of Sektor's wake-ups)
4-6 vs Shang Tsung (Shang has a corner infinite specifically made for Ermac)
6-4 vs Sheeva (Ermac's pressure is better, he is also better at zoning)
6-4 vs Sindel (Another character than has no answer to Force Push)
4-6 vs Skarlet (At fullscreen they're equal, they both can't do anything, at mid screen, they're equal, up close Scarlett wins)
5-5 vs Smoke (Whoever gets bored first loses, Ermac has to Force Push and avoid Smoke Bombs, Ermac needs to disable his jumping ability)
3-7 vs Sonya Blade (Full screen she wins, mid screen it's equal, up close she wins)
5-5 vs Stryker (Force Push, he has no answer)
6-4 vs Sub-Zero (If Ermac doesn't get hit by random ice balls, he wins)
6-4 vs Kratos (lol who cares)

I know I didn't provide enough explanation for most MUs, but I'm NOT going to create a guide on how to beat Ermac. I'll go into more detail with Zaf and Metzos, privately. ;)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
jax has an armoured DUCKABLE dash punch that is ridiculously easy to punish on whiff, crouching or standing.

subzeros iceballs wont be random, he just has to take way more risks and made much better reads than the mac n cheese player

Seven

|| Seven ||
jax has an armoured DUCKABLE dash punch that is ridiculously easy to punish on whiff, crouching or standing.

subzeros iceballs wont be random, he just has to take way more risks and made much better reads than the mac n cheese player