What's new

Match-up Discussion 2013 Ermac MU Chart

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Yeah. It's 39%. I do this since I saw you do it on the match up against Krayzie. 47% though... Damn.

That's why I was asking too. I didn't know you kould do that much from his B2 B1 starter off the air.
You can imagine this shifts some of the MU numbers slightly....

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Don't remember LOL. Metzos does, since he discovered it :p
Yeah. It's 39%. I do this since I saw you do it on the match up against Krayzie. 47% though... Damn.

That's why I was asking too. I didn't know you kould do that much from his B2 B1 starter off the air.
ah found it

just B2B1 xx EN Lift > JK xx Tele > 22 xx Push is 46% but it costs a bar. So 7% for one bar, it's up to you.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Yeah dmg output depends on how much you charge the B2 I believe. Let me quote Metzos here

Both.You can even go for the unblockable and if they try to jump out they will get hit. It can only be stuffed by fast armored moves, but there is no need to go for the unblockable. 47% dmg meterless is just fine. No need to take risks.
He claims meterless :) TBH I don't remember if it was indeed meterless, but I'd trust this guy. Maybe you'll catch it on stream in 3-4 hours ;)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
ah found it

just B2B1 xx EN Lift > JK xx Tele > 22 xx Push is 46% but it costs a bar. So 7% for one bar, it's up to you.
He said Meterless. That's why I kouldn't find it. That Swag kombo I made up is 47% Meterless but it only works on grounded opponents.

Both.You can even go for the unblockable and if they try to jump out they will get hit. It can only be stuffed by fast armored moves, but there is no need to go for the unblockable. 47% dmg meterless is just fine. No need to take risks.

EGP Wonder_Chef

LionHeart Red Reaper

I think what he's talking about there is a punish for roll animations that are vulnerable on the ground like Raiden Superman or Lao Dive Kick.

There's no way you're getting more meterless off of a charged B2B1 xx Lift that catches Mileena out of the air. There's almost nothing that you can follow up two air hits into lift with that can add that much damage. Best I've found off of it is:

Charged B2B1 xx Lift > JK xx Tele > 2 xx Force Push. 40%

I have no idea how you would add 7% damage to this considering the combo weighting.

ALSO: 50% one bar punish for Mileena roll:

Uppercut > EN Lift > JK xx Tele > JK xx Tele > d1 xx Push 50%

meterless gets 40%

Uppercut > Lift > JK xx Tele > 2 xx Push 40%

Both are pretty easy.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
LionHeart Red Reaper

I think what he's talking about there is a punish for roll animations that are vulnerable on the ground like Raiden Superman or Lao Dive Kick.

There's no way you're getting more meterless off of a charged B2B1 xx Lift that catches Mileena out of the air. There's almost nothing that you can follow up two air hits into lift with that can add that much damage. Best I've found off of it is:
Yeah.. That's what I was thinking. But they were talking about Mileena.

I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Good Kombos.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Hm... Since I have no way of testing it right now, I will trust in what you guys are saying since you have way more Ermac experience than me. Scratch that, way more MK experience than me :confused:

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Kan you get 47% against Mileena's Roll? She doesn't land..
Mileena is the only one, i think, B2 starter does not work, except if you catch her on the air during the roll animation. The combo i use is B2 (charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash, 2, 2, TKP. If you charge the B2 correctly, you deal 47% dmg. I will test it against a blocked Mileena roll and post the dmg tonight.

EGP Wonder_Chef, you dont have to use meter to go for that dmg. Charging correctly the B2 alone, increases the dmg of the particular combo. And if you are not sure 22 TKP will connect, you can always finish the combo with 12 TKP for 45% dmg. Works everytime.

EDIT: I was talking on how to punish roll animations in general btw, not just Mileena's. I havent seen anyone using that combo as a way of punishing roll animations, although i have posted it numerous times. If you use EX lift you can go for even more with a double jk tp combo, but i cant remember the number atm.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Mileena is the only one, i think, B2 starter does not work, except if you catch her on the air during the roll animation. The combo i use is B2 (charge a bit), B1, lift, jk, tp, dash, 2, 2, TKP. If you charge the B2 correctly, you deal 47% dmg. I will test it against a blocked Mileena roll and post the dmg tonight.

EGP Wonder_Chef, you dont have to use meter to go for that dmg. Charging correctly the B2 alone, increases the dmg of the particular combo. And if you are not sure 22 TKP will connect, you can always finish the combo with 12 TKP for 45% dmg. Works everytime.
yeah I know we were talking about punishing mileena roll

for some reason catching her out of the air scales it considerably worse. even with the max amount of possible charge to still punish her, it gets 39% I have no idea why it does 6% more for the same combo on the ground

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
yeah I know we were talking about punishing mileena roll

for some reason catching her out of the air scales it considerably worse. even with the max amount of possible charge to still punish her, it gets 39% I have no idea why it does 6% more for the same combo on the ground
Because it catches her in the air. Damage scaling changes if you catch someone in the air and start a combo. Or if you wanna think crazy about it, perhaps it was specifically designed like that, just for Mileena, cause that combo hurts. A lot. Or maybe its because of her stupid hit box, i dont know.

EDIT: Also you are 100% sure you are using B2B1 and not B21 yes ? Just saying cause there were ppl confusing the string not long ago. B21 does much less dmg than B2B1.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Because it catches her in the air. Damage scaling changes if you catch someone in the air and start a combo. Or if you wanna think crazy about it, perhaps it was specifically designed like that, just for Mileena, cause that combo hurts. A lot.

EDIT: Also you are 100% sure you are using B2B1 and not B21 yes ? Just saying cause there were ppl confusing the string not long ago. B21 does much less dmg than B2B1.
yeah 100% sure, B21 out of the air won't even combo into lift, it knocks them too far.

Just tested it more, your combo on mileena works but is scaled to deal 40% maximum. Same combo on the ground definitely does 45-49%

it's also impossible to end with 22 push on mileena because the juggle is weighted more by b2b1 hitting her airborne. ending with 2 xx push does 40% and 12 push does 39% strangely.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yeah dmg output depends on how much you charge the B2 I believe. Let me quote Metzos here

He claims meterless :) TBH I don't remember if it was indeed meterless, but I'd trust this guy. Maybe you'll catch it on stream in 3-4 hours ;)
it IS meterless, did it myself after i saw it for the first time

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
yeah 100% sure, B21 out of the air won't even combo into lift, it knocks them too far.

Just tested it more, your combo on mileena works but is scaled to deal 40% maximum. Same combo on the ground definitely does 45-49%

it's also impossible to end with 22 push on mileena because the juggle is weighted more by b2b1 hitting her airborne. ending with 2 xx push does 40% and 12 push does 39% strangely.
Probably cause of the number of the hits. Still though, 40% dmg off a blocked Mileena roll is too much. I cant think of anyone else who can punish a blocked roll for that much dmg without meter.

EGP Wonder_Chef

it IS meterless, did it myself after i saw it for the first time
I know we were talking about Mileena roll punish, and 47% meterless is impossible off of that.

Also technically 52% meterless is the max if you do charged B2B1 xx Lift > JK xx Tele > JK xx Tele > d1 xx Push

Probably cause of the number of the hits. Still though, 40% dmg off a blocked Mileena roll is too much. I cant think of anyone else who can punish a blocked roll for that much dmg without meter.
Scorpion, Rain, Sonya, Kitana I think off the top of my head. Not many though.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I know we were talking about Mileena roll punish, and 47% meterless is impossible off of that.

Also technically 52% meterless is the max if you do charged B2B1 xx Lift > JK xx Tele > JK xx Tele > d1 xx Push

Scorpion, Rain, Sonya, Kitana I think off the top of my head. Not many though.
Oh yeah totally forgot about Rain (although catching her in the air drastically reduces his dmg) and Kitana. Scorpion ? How ?

zaf

professor
EGP Wonder_Chef

So i am picking smoke to fight against in training mode.Can do the 47% combo punisher off B2 on his roll animation no problem. I pick mileena and it is like the combo changes entirely.
You do not seem to be able to land 22~tkp at all. It has to be 2~tkp.
Scaled to end at 40% like you said,
I am doing 12~tkp as the ender as well but its only giving me 37%.

Why does the damage change on mileena? Something to do with her roll animation?

Metzos i believe i know why i never used this punisher for roll out animations.
I always practice against mileena in training mode. When i was trying this combo
i must of saw the inconsistency it has with mileena and the damage.
I will continue to use this as a punisher now.

Error

DF2+R2
LionHeart Red Reaper

Charged B2B1 xx Lift > JK xx Tele > 2 xx Force Push. 40%

I have no idea how you would add 7% damage to this considering the combo weighting.

ALSO: 50% one bar punish for Mileena roll:

Uppercut > EN Lift > JK xx Tele > JK xx Tele > d1 xx Push 50%

meterless gets 40%

Uppercut > Lift > JK xx Tele > 2 xx Push 40%

Both are pretty easy.
Is that on regular roll or ex? I can never get a high enough launch from regular blocked rolls.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Solid 5-5. Ermac can deal with Teleport better than most characters, as well as deal more damage.
His damage is great, his answer for tele is good. But Lao wins the Poke battle and Ermac can't pressure Lao very effectivevly without being risky. I think Laos should win this mu, but I could easily see it being 5-5.