What's new

Match-up Discussion 2013 Ermac MU Chart

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yea. Skarlets best AA is 12 frames. It's a little slow but 99% reliable in an offline setting. Online jumping is free. Lol to say what's been said in this thread is a travesty...and an insult to offline players.
And the best part is that there is players who can AA with the 10 frame string haha

zaf

professor
Agree w all this but in no way IS CD THE #1 skarlet.

1. emp scar
2. fly

imho

CD couldnt get a game off me but scar beat me in casuals and fly is tough
Did you play cd at mlg dallas?

Yea i forgot scar plays skarlet. Ive never seen fly use her, i guess i will when i watch FR. I want to see fly do good.

thats so mean why would you say that
i take it back not.

Yea. Skarlets best AA is 12 frames. It's a little slow but 99% reliable in an offline setting. Online jumping is free. Lol to say what's been said in this thread is a travesty...and an insult to offline players.
I like how the offline ermacs know whats up. And how the random sub main that is qwark even knows how the ermac vs skarlet mu goes.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

Yea i forgot scar plays skarlet. Ive never seen fly use her, i guess i will when i watch FR. I want to see fly do good.

i take it back not.

I like how the offline ermacs know whats up. And how the random sub main that is qwark even knows how the ermac vs skarlet mu goes.
I hope I do well..."gets bodied"

coolwhip

Noob
I didn't say is was the SAME, I said it was close. You guys act like it's a different game online. Yes there is less AA and less pokes, but spacing and combos are the same.
Combos aren't the main factor in match-ups. Also, spacing is significantly affected by counter-poking and AA (due to jump ins and whatnot). So you can't really say pokes and AA's are affected but spacing is the same.

In fact I'd argue that this game is mainly about counter-poking and anti airs, especially given how powerful jump ins and crossups are.

So yeah, when you're playing online, and taking away poking/counter-poking and AA, the match-ups are different.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Ermac is free to Lao
Rain wins against him too, Rain has better footsies and better rushdown. Lightning may be punishable by TKP, but if he plays it from fullscreen Rain has the advantage IMO

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Ermac is free to Lao
Rain wins against him too, Rain has better footsies and better rushdown. Lightning may be punishable by TKP, but if he plays it from fullscreen Rain has the advantage IMO
who cares if rain has better rushdown, ermac doesnt need to rush

from fullscreen its a simple jump/dash tkp to punish random lightnings.

both chars do the same damage meterless

ermac can chip anytime, rain cant

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
ta pc sto college den lagaroune kai ligo otan postaro, ama thelo na kano alithino spam apo eki tha kano
Palio spam bot. 166 alerts eixa me to pou mpika re mlka eleos.
ta pc sto college den lagaroune kai ligo otan postaro, ama thelo na kano alithino spam apo eki tha kano
Oxi na mn kaneis gt tha fas report.
tha ekanes report sto qwarkoulini??
:confused:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

i take it back not.

won 3-0
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/97983-fighters-mk9-wb-round10-crazydominican-vs-pig-of-the-hut-game1

and 12-0 at evo casuals, he beat me one time w freddy

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
le cage washup
Metzos might be better to explain

i always win therefore i might say its better for ermac that it really is, lets ask someone who loses to cage

and will lose to mine

basically they both need to be very well spaced, throw, air blast and chip damage is hugely important in this MU