What's new

General/Other 16 bit and The Edenia Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
All MK and No girls makes Bit a dull boy.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You must have missed MLG Dallas...
Dude I want to take this thread to let you know that your posts are some of the most godlike on this site. Just saying. I 'preciate you bro'. To get on subject though, I'm sure ( Pig Of The Hut ) that you remember how long you were scrutinized just for being accused of doing something similar. There are going to be those people who will never forgive him it's inevitable, however it will die and most people will forget about so long as he keeps doing what he is now. GGA 16 Bit I give you mad props for your skill and what you do for the community. You made a mistake as men tend to do, but LBSH worse things have happened. If people still got issues with you here fuck you've always been cool in my book.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Yeah, it still didn't prevent him in finishing FIFTH in that every same tournament, playing Kitana only. So his Kitana was rusty only against 16 Bit, but was good enough to beat all the others players he beat to finish fifth? Okay.
so when he played bit he didnt look off to you? whats him getting fifth got to do with him playing shit against 16bit?
back to topic,im not really sure what the point of this thread is tbh seeing as i thought that noone even cared about the rigging thing anymore,its old news.he got caught,had no other choice but to apologise and hopefully he'll think next time before he opens his mouth or turn the mic off.lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Ok....let me say my peace.

First off, I DONT CARE ABOUT BEING THE BEST KITANA! The only thing i care about is being recognized as a top Kitana. So the fact that when people think about Kitana, and put me in the categories with the Legends Like Bit, CD and Mr. Mileena, i take that as a compliment and an accomplishment. A lot of people are saying I'm the best Kitana now, and althought i do love the compliments, I truly dont believe im the best, but I do believe Im a top Kitana so thats all that matters to me.

My thoughts on Bit, I dont like him. He knows it, everyone knows it. I don't respect him either. BUT I don't hate him. I've moved on from the incident and forgave him for it. EVERYBODY, including Bit, knows how bad I want to play him, but I feel like it wont happen because he's going to duck me like he did at NEC. If he doesn't wanna play me, fine. I can't force him to. IMO, this match would be one of the hypest matches in MK history because of the story behind it, so I wish it would happen.

Its funny how people still doubt me after all I've done recently, but its whatever. I have no problem shutting them up like I did the others.

I do not understand why people hate 16 bit so much.
It is a game.

He personally apologized to me and he felt horrible about what he has done.
MK means a lot to him, and he is very passionate about it.
He is a good guy.

When I met him offline at Devastation, he was probably one of the nicest people I met there.
Bit and Khaotik are def the top Kitanas currently.

Like I say over and over, I just want to be known as the flashiest, classiest, and most beautiful Kitana player, not the best.

I do not understand why people hate 16 bit so much.
It is a game.

He personally apologized to me and he felt horrible about what he has done.
MK means a lot to him, and he is very passionate about it.
He is a good guy.

When I met him offline at Devastation, he was probably one of the nicest people I met there.
Bit and Khaotik are def the top Kitanas currently.

Like I say over and over, I just want to be known as the flashiest, classiest, and most beautiful Kitana player, not the best.
well i dnt hate 16 bit . i wanted to recruit him once upon a time. i saw he had emperor blood in him . but im kinda glad i didn't push it cause he has a bad background of bracket ..SO HIS NEW NAME IS.............16 RIGG

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I know I'm not exactly a part of Edenia's Royal Family, but I simply have to speak out here...get ready for some blunt honesty from me. Keep in mind, these are purely my own views I speak with, not anyone else's.

I don't like 16-Bit (surprise, surprise). And I certainly don't respect him. I found it difficult to favor him for a while now, but ever since the NEC conspiracy which he was exposed for, I lost the ability to maintain any traces of respect for him. It's probably a bit personal for me because the player he happened to conspire against in that video was KhaoTik, one of my closest friends in the community...let it be known now: you make a plan to fuck any of my friends over, you're on my shit-list and it's gonna take a miracle for you to come off of it.

Before anyone responds to this with the intent to point it out, yes, I know the rigging did not actually come to fruition. I know he didn't get his own way when he bitched out at NEC. And I know he owned up to it and apologized when he was exposed via the On Blast Show. I commend him for doing so...but would he even have done that if he was never caught in the first place? I cannot answer that, but he can.

However, there is only so much I am willing to be patient with before I throw my hands up in the air and say, "I've had enough, this is stupid." I tried to put aside my personal views on him because of how much hype he brings to tournaments and how hard he's been supporting our game, which in turn bolsters our community, which I deeply appreciate. I agree with those who say that we cannot take away from his accomplishments as a top Kitana player. But being a player and being a person are two entirely different things...if you would cast aside your sense of honor for something as ridiculous as cheating - or attempting to cheat, I should say - don't be surprised when a shitstorm breaks loose. Sooner or later, the truth will find a way to come to light...it always has, and always will.

Something else I should point out: his lack of respect for the MK community itself is another reason for me not to like him. This doesn't need explanation, does it? If you don't conform to what he wants, he will find a way to make you look bad. If you don't give him his drama which he clearly relishes in for reasons I cannot understand, he goes to stir some up himself (perhaps the NEC conspiracy was yet another of his attempts to do that?). And by "drama," I mean feuding which goes beyond merely a gaming rivalry and starts to become harmful...just the fact that there are others voicing their dislike of him does more than prove my point.

16-Bit's likely going to read all of this and not care, but why should he? To him, I'm a nobody, and I'm perfectly content with that. If I should ever encounter him in any of the tournaments I'm going to this year, I'll pretend he's not there except for when I have to watch him in the matches. Call this immature if you'd like, but it certainly can't be as bad as what he has done...and it's my choice in whether or not I want to respect and acknowledge him. Right now, until I see a reason to alter my views on him, I choose to do neither of those things.

I'm not the kind of guy who likes to hold grudges, though. I have always tried to see the best in everyone, never mind my nature as a salty player, LOL. So I truly hope that my opinions on the man will change over time. He's fortunate to have accomplished what he has done, and he's fortunate to have the opportunities that he's got. I will forever envy him for that. But I will not prioritize success over my relations with people, no matter how hard I pursue it.

And 16-Bit vs. KhaoTik? Bit's already ducked him at NEC, ten bucks says he'll just duck out again. But as KhaoTik said, we can't force either player to fight it out...it has to be done willingly. So let them both go about their ways as they see fit.

/end rant

CRUM

Noob
I think we need to respect the fact that our top players aren't boring or complete assholes. Yeah, some of you may have your issues with 16Bit, but without guys like him this community would be boring as hell. When Pig, Bit and REO were off doing their own things away from TYM, this website was extremely boring. Without the stocks, lists, new tech and trash talk all we would see on the forum list is INJUSTICE CHARACTER BATTLES. I for one am I excited for injustice, but MK is not dead yet and guys like Bit, REO and Pig are not willing to let MK get pushed under the rug like that. Whatever Bit did at NEC or didn't do is in the past. Yeah it was dumb, and effected me especially because I attended the event. But 16 Bit was very approachable at NEC and he was well-mannered too. Any sort of issue he has with people in the community I'm sure he has his reasons for, or they're just to create hype. For people to hold grudges about it doesn't make sense to me.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
He comes off as very whiny and arrogant, never met him though so I wont judge. Also have people forgiven him for trying to rig brackets or did that turn out to not be true or some shit?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
He comes off as very whiny and arrogant, never met him though so I wont judge. Also have people forgiven him for trying to rig brackets or did that turn out to not be true or some shit?
Basically that entire situation got confused due to people making assumptions and miscommunications.

Bit did not rig anything, he only conspired to try and give Khaotik a harder pool and stuff but none of that came to fruition.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ok....let me say my peace.

First off, I DONT CARE ABOUT BEING THE BEST KITANA! The only thing i care about is being recognized as a top Kitana. So the fact that when people think about Kitana, and put me in the categories with the Legends Like Bit, CD and Mr. Mileena, i take that as a compliment and an accomplishment. A lot of people are saying I'm the best Kitana now, and althought i do love the compliments, I truly dont believe im the best, but I do believe Im a top Kitana so thats all that matters to me.

My thoughts on Bit, I dont like him. He knows it, everyone knows it. I don't respect him either. BUT I don't hate him. I've moved on from the incident and forgave him for it. EVERYBODY, including Bit, knows how bad I want to play him, but I feel like it wont happen because he's going to duck me like he did at NEC. If he doesn't wanna play me, fine. I can't force him to. IMO, this match would be one of the hypest matches in MK history because of the story behind it, so I wish it would happen.

Its funny how people still doubt me after all I've done recently, but its whatever. I have no problem shutting them up like I did the others.
I love you.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I have no problem with Jimmypotato (I met him at FR and seemed like a cool guy), I am just using his post an example.

i'm sure nothing will change with Injustice, but i for one will never forgive a cheater or a potential cheater, or someone that values his own success over anyone else or there feelings. as dumb as that sounds, it just shows the selfish nature
This is an example of the double standard that has been applied to 16 bit by people who dislike or hate him. They say what he has done in regards to NEC is unforgiveable. Yet, other people who had their hands in it (actual hands in it, not being accessory to it) are completely off the hook.

That is the part that makes absolutely no sense.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Pleading guilty does not mean that you should be forgiven or let off the hook. Before anyone drops this issue 16bit needs to be held accountable and actually punished for the disgusting acts he attempted and in some cases went through with at NEC.

I will never forgive him as he brought into question the integrity of all east coast tournaments, their organizers as well as players by attempting to create scenarios where his friends and himself could succeed. After NEC, big-e almost did not receive an Evo qualifier, kombat network was not respected as a high example of how tournaments should be ran, and I myself needed to back away from helping my friends run the show in order to keep the peace.

Bit ruined the entire weekend of NEC for every mk player. Delays were at least 5 hours and two brackets where delayed a whole day due just to him. Since bit is a low life piece of shit making only $12 an hour, dispite being 30 years old... He probably can't pay everyone back amount of money they wasted traveling and entering NEC.

His negative attitude in tournaments is not hype, it is distracting, rude, and uncivilized. Ask anyone who went to WB, plenty of matches were incredibly intense. Bit wasnt there and no one was specifically yelling at players during the match in order to distract them. This kind of behavior needs to stop, and it stops with removing filth such as bit.

Bit should never be allowed to return to north east tournaments, he should not be allowed to test further nrs products, he shouldn't even be in the community anymore...period. For a while I thought about not buying injustice because he has been working with the game for some time. I'm worries that he has made specific characters imbalanced in order for his gga friends to have an advantage based upon who they want to play. Nrs should remove him fr their staff ASAP in order to keep their product clean and trustworthy.

I can't speak for the community at large, but I had a great weekend at WB. The only difference being the absence of gga. Even then some players such as relaxed state, astronaut, revolver, gross, and maxter were all affected by what 16bit did at NEC. The brackets were not up to the level that I "saved" at NEC. And these players had to eliminate partners and face imbalanced brackets not due to Phil or shock, but 16bit.

The event(s) I will be hosting in 2013 will not allow the likes of such poor character as 16bit. Other to's need to follow suit.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have no problem with Jimmypotato (I met him at FR and seemed like a cool guy), I am just using his post an example.

This is an example of the double standard that has been applied to 16 bit by people who dislike or hate him. They say what he has done in regards to NEC is unforgiveable. Yet, other people who had their hands in it (actual hands in it, not being accessory to it) are completely off the hook.

Bit got caught on TAPE. Everything else we have no physical proof of. Dizzy I love you man, but all of you people that are stating that Bit is going through some sort of hardship...please elaborate on just W.T.F. the "Hook" is?

I cannot for the life of me figure that out.

There is no double standard. He got caught meddling. People reacted. The other people were implicated and also defended themselves on The OBS. They faced flack as well. Not as much as Bit, I do agree, but they didn't get caught ON VIDEO.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Yet, other people who had their hands in it (actual hands in it, not being accessory to it) are completely off the hook.

I'm quoting this because I want to make sure that this does not get overlooked by all of those reading this thread. In fact, I'm going to quote it again:

Yet, other people who had their hands in it (actual hands in it, not being accessory to it) are completely off the hook.

And now, one last time but in BOLD:

Status
Not open for further replies.