What's new

General/Other 16 bit and The Edenia Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
My thing is, yes, I don't like Bit nor respect him, but I don't sit here and bash him over the internet like a lot of other people are doing. I'm probably the only person who should have the big beef with him, yet I don't. I've moved on from the situation.

So now I'm confused.

If I don't even hate the person who tried to screw me out of a tourney, mature enough to forgive (not forget) him and move on from the situation, and man enough to talk to him in person (which i hope to do) and not bash him on the internet, then why can't everyone else do it?

I'm in no shape or form standing up for Bit, but i'm just saying, If you're gonna dislike someone, at least have a legitimate reason to, instead of just hopping on the bandwagon.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
To everyone that has a problem with 16 Bit, you should do 1 of 2 things. PM him and work out whatever differences you have. Or, next time you see him in person, talk to him. He is a reasonable person, and hiding behind a keyboard insulting someone you've never spoken to in real life does little to resolve anything. If you can't do one of those 2 things, you're part of this pitchfork-wielding, witch-hunting group that has to have someone or something to blame for whatever reason. The guy can't even go into a stream chat more than 3 month after the fact without getting blown up, when the other parties involved can joke about it and face no real consequences from the community? Sounds like a massive double-standard to me.

This thread should have had a poll to go with it:
How do you feel about 16 bit?
option 1) I feel like a 12 year old that can't let go of the past and holds grudges as I'm insecure about myself in someway
option 2) I'm adult and moved on.

To be fair... he made his bed and is laying in it. Not everyone is going to let go. You guys (GGA) are a cornerstone for the community. You also gain my respect because... regardless of the situation... you take care of your own.

I think its time we at least started treating 16bit with SOME respect in some regards. He really is a wealth of information.... I remember alot of the early stuff and MU stuff.
Just because I personally don't like his personality... doesn't mean I have to throw "OMG YOU CHeATED" in his face for no apparent reason. I won't be doing that. I sure as hell woudln't want that tossed in my face either.... especially when it really only boils down to a video game tourney. He made a mistake.... got taken to the woodshed. So is life.

Problem I have... is that he is "hiding" rather than slowly working his way back in. Where are all the people who woudl tell Brady "JUST SHAKE OFF TEH TROLLS" now? I mean.....

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
STH, Napoleon complex kicking in? You were pretty nice to 16 Bit's face, but once you found your keyboard, I guess courtesy went out the window.

Registration ran late for an hour, and 16 Bit threw a fit for about 45 min(even the TO's agreed on this), and somehow that equals 5 hours delay?

Funny seeding BlueNine higher than WW and yourself so you could put WW and 16 Bit against each other, leaving you with BlueNine, then directing all anger towards 16 Bit because he called you out on it.
We get it; you're bitter. Tried to seed yourself into top 16 - still failed. GG /uninstall

rev0lver even came in my thread saying all your NE tourneys are shady as fuck. Nobody wants to say anything but him?
You're the next biggest piece of shit at nec. I worked my hardest to try to acomidate you and your friends when you complained about the laggy stream. You say thanks and are very kind in person. You get home and blow the whole thing up once your behind your keyboard.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I
I ask because I keep hearing about a video that exists privately that says different

All I want out of this thread is not another problem but for people to move on and work their differences out
I hear of a video that suggests that gga has attempted and succeeded in manipulating other tournaments, as big as mlg.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Oh and to those who said I should deal with this in private; after bit was exposed on obs, I attempted to call him. He didn't answer, so I texted him to call me back, that I wanted to discuss this with him. Never returned text or call.

I stayed quite about this ever since, pig is now bringing it up again... for whatever reason, so I'm giving my opinion. If you wanted it to die, you wouldn't be discussing it. I thought people dropped it, I had.

This is another message to bit, to call me any time tonight, gga dudes if you see this feel free to tell him. Or pig, you can tell him. He has my number, if not feel free to give it to him.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Oh and to those who said I should deal with this in private; after bit was exposed on obs, I attempted to call him. He didn't answer, so I texted him to call me back, that I wanted to discuss this with him. Never returned text or call.

I stayed quite about this ever since, pig is now bringing it up again... for whatever reason, so I'm giving my opinion. If you wanted it to die, you wouldn't be discussing it. I thought people dropped it, I had.

This is another message to bit, to call me any time tonight, gga dudes if you see this feel free to tell him. Or pig, you can tell him. He has my number, if not feel free to give it to him.
I don't think you're allowed to say that you stayed quiet and you wanted it to end when just a few days ago you were dropping the same poison in this thread: http://testyourmight.com/threads/winterbrawl-thoughts-shoutouts-salt.28144/

Here's a few quotes:

Relaxedstate I'm glad to see you handled the issue with class rather than setting of a domino effect similar to what 16bit did. His planning to scheme brackets in order for GGA to succeed and see specific players ousted has forever opened doors that allows players to voice their complaints until demands are met.

... While players such as 16bit had no room what so ever to make a valid argument, he chose to cling to whatever he could. You had substantial reasons to complain, yet you only voiced your opinion to Phase3 and myself after elimination... in a joking matter. 0 minutes of the tournament were held up at WinterBrawl for any reasons. Over 5 hours were wasted due to 16bit's disgusting scheming.

With the absence of players such as 16bit, the north east can host and run near flawless tournaments as we have for years.
This is including the "tournament was delayed for 5 hours because of 16 bit". I know you don't like him but you can't blame him for all your completely unrelated tournament problems. Please ask Jebaily, Keits, MLG, the Cannons, or Mr. Wizard if it would be even remotely possible for someone to delay their tournament for 5 hours.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Stupid YouTube video failed in uploading and I lost my Brady cast. If you're really interested in what I have to say, call me. 6102833163.

Also, GGA Dizzy It was 5 hours give of take. The argument with him was around 45 mins. Then they ripped the brackets, had to write them down again. Names were lost, that took almost an hour. Then due to time shifts people were playing up to 4 games at once, which delayed matches like nuts. It was planned ahead of time to not have a player playing more than 2 games at once. Mk fucked that up for all games involved. The time we spent talking to bit was originally planned for power cycling monitors. We had to do that mid tournament which caused delays in each pool. At the end of the day, we were over 5 hours behind schedule. I'm giving the extra time to the main staff for delaying at door registration. The other five belong to your friend.

And yea, you got me, I did make that post just the other day lol. To be fair, that's the only thread I posted about 16bit in since nec.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
You're the next biggest piece of shit at nec. I worked my hardest to try to acomidate you and your friends when you complained about the laggy stream. You say thanks and are very kind in person. You get home and blow the whole thing up once your behind your keyboard.
I'm a piece of shit for complaining about a laggy stream station, and half the other inconsistent stations? Well fuck me, then, I guess. I will continue to find myself very far from your tournaments and I'm sure the rest of GGA has no problem doing the same.

By the time you fixed shit, my matches were already over and I was out. Personally, I feel I was only knocked out because of your unplayable stream station, but I just took the L and when HAN lost because of the same shit, I tried to get it fixed. Not for me, but for the rest of the tournament. But I'm a piece of shit, right? I thanked you because you were being reasonable about the lag situation. Doesn't mean I can't bring it up as a concern for all tournaments(which is what I did), since it's something I consistently see no matter where I go.

We can keep sweeping shit under the rug, though, if that's how this community prefers to do it. I'll just stay at home if speaking up means I'm a piece of shit.

ps
16 Bit and I both blew up irl. He blew up over your blatant rigging. I blew up over the unplayable stream station. You can ask Phil if you don't believe me. You're the only one taking shots from behind your monitor.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
What GGA 16 Bit did (attempted to do/talked about doing) really bugged me... but he manned up and admitted and apologized for his mistake. I am over it and have absolutely no problem with him whatsoever.

I do miss him on podcasts and the hype he brings ;_; ... Slips too!

Tim Static

Adminerator

In that case, don't acknowledge Steve on TYM anymore. I don't care what he did, what your doing is still a violation of the rules here. What he did, didn't take place on TYM, it took place at an event so it shouldake it up in private, and I dont care if you have already or not. I'm not protecting Steve or what Steve's done or said. None of that gives you or anyone else to say the things you've been saying, the way you've been saying it. You can't be allowed to get away with behavior that would get someone else in hot water. Would that be fair? No.

With that, unless Pig Of The Hut really wants this reopened, i don't see a reason why it should right now. Contact me.

Everyone needs to calm down.

Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.