What's new

General/Other 16 bit and The Edenia Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lbsh you want to be recognized as the best kitana lol
Lol I mean yea, who doesn't want to be the best? But seriously tho, I'm more concerned with being a top Kitana than the best.

But I'm the best now according to a lot of ppl :p

Lol I mean yea, who doesn't want to be the best? But seriously tho, I'm more concerned with being a top Kitana than the best.

But I'm the best now according to a lot of ppl :p
This is random but you totally remind me of that guy that does cool dubstep videos!

coolwhip

Noob
To tone it down a bit to this situation though, just because he tried to do it doesn't make him any less of a player or a person. I can't honestly sit here and say that if presented the oppurtunity I wouldn't do the same thing he did. As confident as I am that I wouldn't and I much as I would like to say it, I just can't because the situation has never presented itself to me. If you were to do it would you consider yourself any less of a person afterward?

Edit: I agree things got a little homo erotic for a sec.
This.

I'm not saying what Bit did wasn't wrong (we've established that it was, and he admitted to it), but I really love how self-righteous people are acting about this. You mean I'm really supposed to believe that if given the same opportunity, 100% of the people in this thread wouldn't be tempted? Yeah, sure.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
STH, Napoleon complex kicking in? You were pretty nice to 16 Bit's face, but once you found your keyboard, I guess courtesy went out the window.

Registration ran late for an hour, and 16 Bit threw a fit for about 45 min(even the TO's agreed on this), and somehow that equals 5 hours delay?

Funny seeding BlueNine higher than WW and yourself so you could put WW and 16 Bit against each other, leaving you with BlueNine, then directing all anger towards 16 Bit because he called you out on it.
We get it; you're bitter. Tried to seed yourself into top 16 - still failed. GG /uninstall

rev0lver even came in my thread saying all your NE tourneys are shady as fuck. Nobody wants to say anything but him?

This.

I'm not saying what Bit did wasn't wrong (we've established that it was, and he admitted to it), but I really love how self-righteous people are acting about this. You mean I'm really supposed to believe that if given the same opportunity, 100% of the people in this thread wouldn't be tempted? Yeah, sure.
but he tried. I dont care about who might do what in a hypothetical situation. He tried. I. Not saying ban the guy or anything I'm just saying he deserves to feel like an ass. We don't need to shun him, ban him, or ignore him. I'm just saying ppl are quick to let him pass because he seems like a cool dude. People would have pitchforks in hand if it were someone else.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm on my phone right now, I'll record a video when I get home accounting for everything related to this. I'm sure all of this would be over right now if I was on the obs show that one night. Sorry jamessmk your show goes past my bed time.
So is 16 bit 100% to blame and not u or Claude?

Pig Of The Hut

I joke around a lot... maybe too much. Rigging jokes are hilarious! I envy how your name can be twisted so well; my fav is pigger the rigger. I just wish Swifttomhanks was more adjustable.

But in the case of bit, I'm no where near joking. In mk9s life time no one has come close to crashing an entire offline major like that. You pig of all people should understand this; marvas ruining your online tournament had to have pissed you off like nothing else. Bit is in the same boat, yet worse since people traveled across the country for this.

We don't need any one person's hype. WB was just as hype as NEC but it was also very friendly.

The jokes are over. 16bit's tournament attendance should be as well.
Oh no I understand but honestly I'm good w Marvaz in terms of forgiving or caring

Despite any feelings he may or may not have for me I'm Cool w him and don't wanna trash talk him or w him

I wanna move on as a whole

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Let me tell a story about 16 Bit.

At SCR, I was hanging in Pig's room, and it was getting pretty full, obviously, a lot of guys itching to play. Bit is waiting in line, and two of my local guys, 4x4lo8o and Mr. E, steps in and offer anyone casuals in our room that we had been sharing. No one went to move, and then after a little delay Bit goes "Fuck it, I'll play". These were two guys who are just starting in the competitive scene and he had zero issues going to play in their room for a little while. So I don't wanna hear about this unapproachable stuff, that's just garbage.

Further, why would a dude LOSE HIS LIVELIHOOD and get BANNED from every tournament for raising a bracket issue? This isn't the first time it ever happened, and even though he entertained the idea of collaborating to rig the brackets, it never went down. Nothing did.

How are we supposed to foster competitive play when we're trying to force some of the best out over silly shit?

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut
Lol why was I tagged? I have never had a problem with 16 bit. He is endlessly entertaining and has always been cool with me when I see him at tournaments. Bit is also an excellent player and I hope that he will come back to community, but I understand if he doesn't. About the bracket rigging thing, all that I have heard is that he had considered it, not that it actually happened. It is a dead issue.
I tagged people involved and people's opinion I respect from people I think are very honest

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Pft, nothing happened & excuses were made, let bygones be bygones.
All this 'we should all like eachother', hippy crap needs to go. We're only human and a total peacefull unity is just a dream. These past weeks TYM looks like couples therapy, there are even private investigators lurking.

Let there be trolling,
Let there be grudges,
Let there be hate,
Let there be HYPE!

In my eyes tournies are even more viable when there are people playing that don't like eachother, then we know price pots won't get split and matches don't get thrown that often.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I'd say most of the blame should go to the people in staff positions offering bracket hookups to players. From what I understand several players were offered the same treatment as far as favorable brackets. And I'm sure most of those considered and even theorized about it. The only difference is 16 Bit was caught on stream.

I'll say this about 16 Bit, I know how much time and effort he has put into the MK9 scene (it is more than 95 percent of the people in this community). So take that in consideration before you judge someone based on one action.

coolwhip

Noob
STH, Napoleon complex kicking in? You were pretty nice to 16 Bit's face, but once you found your keyboard, I guess courtesy went out the window.

Registration ran late for an hour, and 16 Bit threw a fit for about 45 min(even the TO's agreed on this), and somehow that equals 5 hours delay?

Funny seeding BlueNine higher than WW and yourself so you could put WW and 16 Bit against each other, leaving you with BlueNine, then directing all anger towards 16 Bit because he called you out on it.
We get it; you're bitter. Tried to seed yourself into top 16 - still failed. GG /uninstall

rev0lver even came in my thread saying all your NE tourneys are shady as fuck. Nobody wants to say anything but him?

I actually find it hilarious that STH was shameless enough to actually post something like this when there's a decent cloud over his own head in all the NEC drama bullshit.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
To everyone that has a problem with 16 Bit, you should do 1 of 2 things. PM him and work out whatever differences you have. Or, next time you see him in person, talk to him. He is a reasonable person, and hiding behind a keyboard insulting someone you've never spoken to in real life does little to resolve anything. If you can't do one of those 2 things, you're part of this pitchfork-wielding, witch-hunting group that has to have someone or something to blame for whatever reason. The guy can't even go into a stream chat more than 3 month after the fact without getting blown up, when the other parties involved can joke about it and face no real consequences from the community? Sounds like a massive double-standard to me.

This thread should have had a poll to go with it:
How do you feel about 16 bit?
option 1) I feel like a 12 year old that can't let go of the past and holds grudges as I'm insecure about myself in someway
option 2) I'm adult and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.