What's new

13 of 24 confirmed (not including DLC)...so who's next?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Just because you don't possess the skill doesn't mean others don't. It's quite a common thing that interviewers or people in recruitment are required to have.

If Boon indeed said "about the same size" then by definition there WON'T be a huge difference. But indulge yourself.

Not a great day for common sense.
We talking here about a possible 3-4 roster slots difference if think everyone agrees with me thats a HUGE difference because every slot counts.

Whatever i hope im wrong because 30 is awesome but at the same time nobody can say for sure its 30 especially with reading Eds glorious eyebrows.

Last edited:

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I honestly want some badass new people. Even if that means no more classic fighters. OK maybe like 3 more classics lol.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
We talking here about a possible 3-4 roster slots difference if think everyone agrees with me thats a HUGE difference because every slot counts.

Whatever i hope im wrong because 30 is awesome but at the same time nobody can say for sure its 30 especially with reading Eds glorious eyebrows.
I don't expect it to be less than 28 in any case. If it is I'll be mighty surprised. My guess is that the select screen will change a little bit and the characters will be arranged differently. And I still think we'll have plenty of new characters. It just doesn't make sense from a marketing perspective to reveal them ahead of characters that are fan favorites.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Somehow I thought that Kombat Pack's description reads as "4 characters, including Klassic Kombatants and iconic guest characters" or something. Am I wrong?
Or are you referring to the possibility of additional DLCs down the line?
I forgot, but more DLC down the line is very likely, specially when you will have a lot of fans demanding their missing favorites.

Magnum Magpie

Dojo Trainee
there should be a new little medieval jester looking character that is small, insanely fast and annoying. who jumps and runs around alot, and who serves for Kotal Khan...

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Mods, I'm sorry but if you feel this thread is redundant than feel free to delete it.

What I don't understand is why people waste their time commenting on a post if they don't care for the subject? Quit your whining and move on to the next thread instead of being a jerk about.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Your thread is useless and redundant, don't make useless and redundant threads here.

We don't need three threads active talking about the same damn thing.

It's a waste of space.

Learn how to use the search feature and no one will have any reason to complain.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm being honest.

If you for some crazy reason think this forum needs 5 threads with the same exact topic, go ahead and think that.

I disagree, and I have the right to disagree.

I did not personally insult the creator of this thread, just the fact that they made a thread that was unneeded on a forum with multiples of the same thread.

Dark

Warrior
Opinion for most realistic roster:

1. Sub Zero
2. Scorpion
3. Raiden
4. Kano
5. Ferra/Torr
6. Kotal Kahn
7. D'Vorah
8. Cassie Cage
9. Quan Chi
10. Reptile
11. Ermac
12. Kung Lao
13. Kitana
14. Sonya Blade
15. Jax
16. Mileena
17. Bow Man
18. Liu Kang/Fujin/New (Dude on top of tower)

Likely:

19. Erron Black
20. Takeda
21. Jacqui Briggs (Maybe)
22. One of the cyborgs (plz Sektor plz plz plz)
23. Kenshi (Maybe)
24. "Ron Tan Cho" character
25. "Kung Jin" character (assuming Erron is "Salazar" and that they wouldn't completely make up main characters for the web series)
26. Bo Rai Cho
27. Shinnok (Honestly can't imagine them not making him an unlockable)
28. One more 3d character ( We were told "some characters from post MK4" if I recall correctly)

Can see the game shipping with the roster that was present in the last stream. With a couple of these being unlockables, and Ron Tan Cho/Kung Jin already being bow man or dude on tower. Or me being wrong about Kenshi/Jacqui. Wish I could add a lot more characters to this list, but this seems, by far, the most likely thing to happen imo.