What's new

13 of 24 confirmed (not including DLC)...so who's next?

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Givran and Varsudo are just a mish mash of letter without meaning, NRS spelling or a asian sound to it.
And Lakhesis is a name straight up from God Of War.

Sorry guys but NRS names normally have meanings, typical NRS spelling or a asian sound.

Saying they sound as fake as the known MK names is wrong.
Lakhesis comes from Lachesis based on mythology. Also could be a snake.
Givran is an actual name, though the spelling varies.
Varsudo could mean anything, that's the only one that sounds weird.
Hu Bao could come from the movie '7 Grandmasters' which originally is called 'Hu Bao long she ying'

Not trying to stir anything, just saying I think it's a reach to claim this as fake because of the names.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Lakhesis comes from Lachesis based on mythology. Also could be a snake.
Givran is an actual name, though the spelling varies.
Varsudo could mean anything, that's the only one that sounds weird.
Hu Bao could come from the movie '7 Grandmasters' which originally is called 'Hu Bao long she ying'

Not trying to stir anything, just saying I think it's a reach to claim this as fake because of the names.
Supposedly it was already being confirmed fake so whatever. Looks like my Scorpion senses did not fail me.

jamessmk

I am your god
Don't listen to jamesmk, he's not a tester so he won't know shit. He's just messing with the casuals and people on this site shouldn't be casuals.
yeah don't listen to him, dat Jamessmk does not know anything... Lol except the whole roster, story mode, testers, and dlc

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
yeah don't listen to him, dat Jamessmk does not know anything... Lol except the whole roster, story mode, testers, and dlc
But you haven't felt the need to share it with anyone except random people on askfm? If you have all this information you're willing to share and don't have an NDA or whatever then please feel free to tell us all of this information you have.

trufenix

bye felicia
Seriously, guys. Every single piece of information james has posted could be totally 100% accurate, but it is not worth your time and frustration to consider it.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I think that this kind of disappointment is sort of unavoidable for a game series that's been going for 10+ years. With new characters being introduced in each installment, they've built quite the collection of popular characters and everyone always want to see their favorites in the latest game. The only way to avoid disappointing the fans would be to double the roster size with half of it going to the favorites and the second half going to new characters.

jamessmk

I am your god
But you haven't felt the need to share it with anyone except random people on askfm? If you have all this information you're willing to share and don't have an NDA or whatever then please feel free to tell us all of this information you have.
I face perm ban :-(

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I face perm ban :-(
Ok well then you could do something like DM someone with all the information you claim is true. They will not tell anyone and you can just leave it. If you're right, they'll simply tell TYM you were right, if not then expect blowups. Something like that.

jamessmk

I am your god
Ok well then you could do something like DM someone with all the information you claim is true. They will not tell anyone and you can just leave it. If you're right, they'll simply tell TYM you were right, if not then expect blowups. Something like that.
Has already been done

jamessmk

I am your god
And for my last post I will say this, nobody left in this scene has been in it longer than me, why and what would I gain from lying, would I not be laughed out as the biggest fraud? Think about it! Also, this willbe my last MK in this scene, I am getting a bit old for the bullies and egos

Elder God

Power!
Hey i see this Twitter man, @jamessmk, he say a lot of things and a lot of people follow him and keep asking for informations, so your guys don't believe?
He say Fujin, Bo Rai Cho ,Tanya, Cyrax, Sektor, Sarrena, Li Mei, Smoke, Rain not playable.
Liu Kang, Shinnok, Sonya, Kenshi, Takeda, Millena playable.
Source? Fake? Troll among us? Leaker man?, I don't know.

he said before that the baff user was kung jin from the web series casting thing a while back, which sounds pretty cool if it's true.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Hey i see this Twitter man, @jamessmk, he say a lot of things and a lot of people follow him and keep asking for informations, so your guys don't believe?
He say Fujin, Bo Rai Cho ,Tanya, Cyrax, Sektor, Sarrena, Li Mei, Smoke, Rain not playable.
Liu Kang, Shinnok, Sonya, Kenshi, Takeda, Millena playable.
Source? Fake? Troll among us? Leaker man?, I don't know.
James has worked in the videogame biz, and had his hand in a lot of the earlier MK development stuff (plus, a fantastic player). He worked on other videogame projects, as well. He has stayed an active and outspoken member of the FG community, and currently hosts The On Blast Show (check it out archived here https://www.youtube.com/user/theonblastshow2012 and live on Twitch here http://www.twitch.tv/theonblastshow/profile) . As for the info he provided, you can believe it or not.