What's new

#1 Capcom player, PG Punk gets NetherRealm reception vs Circa FOREVER KING in a FT10 in Injustice 1

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So this guy is telling King that he is not there for fun and that he will beat him , but in the same time eating his fingernails?
Also , looking at his words and attitude , seems like his Father didn't teach him manners.
You can't have teeth like his without gnawing on your own fingernails constantly.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You can't have teeth like his without gnawing on your own fingernails constantly.
I thought that some FG dudes smashed him to bits till he lost his teeth. He reminds me of this laughing dude here.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I think we all lost because we had to hear Punk's voice for a prolonged time.

But honestly, Punk didn't give a shit about this. He probably hadn't played IGAU in years and never competitively so he got mopped. In SFV, Punk also didn't give a shit because he didn't use his main and he used a stick (he uses pad to play).

I do think for some time, trying to adjust to the pace, he will get mopped in I2. But any high level SFV player could be high level at I2 and vice versa...it's all about time and dedication plus enjoying yourself. A lot of times, SF players don't enjoy NRS games and we don't enjoy theirs, largely.

Hope him and others dedicate time and effort to our scene because it will help us all level up!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lol, punk realized NRS games are too fast, what did he expect?
My gf saw me playing MKX doing hat trick combos and she said "you fingers are so fast, how are you guys able to play like that?"
And then punk says "i've never seen a cross up that fast in my life"

If he really wants to face sonic, he needs to level up those reactions time, playing slow and defensive like a SF game won't cut it here.

This was fun tho

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
My gf saw me playing MKX doing hat trick combos and she said "you fingers are so fast, how are you guys able to play like that?"

If he really wants to face sonic, he needs to level up those reactions time, playing slow and defensive like a SF game won't cut it here.

This was fun tho
Eddy "Fast Fingers" The Wang

The name of a slayer right there

haketh

Noob

This was fun tho
This may be the worse post in this whole thread & that's saying a ton

Also again you're all working yourselves into shoots

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
That's what happens when you're disrespecting the NRS Scene, this troll got fucking mopped and he still kept being arrogant from start to finish. And he wanted to put his entire Injustice 2 lifespan just on Sonic Fox, who also lost to some other players more and more in recent months, like it's only him or nothing, and it took him half the set just to get ONE round from King.

Everyone can be good in any game if they truly feel like it, but you have to put the time and effort to be good, regardless of which game it is. And that Punk (double standard) is no exception to that rule. He got what he deserved.

Kudos to Forever King for putting this idiot in his place like nobody's fucking business.

Punk is actually pretty hilarious. Seems they were just having fun. I seriously doubt he'll ever take a set over Fox though. I hope Capcom players never stop underestimating the Netherealm community. It makes for A+ blowouts.