What's new

#1 Capcom player, PG Punk gets NetherRealm reception vs Circa FOREVER KING in a FT10 in Injustice 1

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Cool stuff. Seems like Punk just talks a lot of smack for fun, not sure how seriously to take it. He's obviously a really talented player, so I kind of hope he does put the time in to INJ2, it could be fun to see what he can do.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Dude, i'm CRYING. lmfao

"I'm going to pick Blackest Night, that outfit sounds cool."

*match starts*

"This outfit is shitty I don't want to play with it."

*restarts match*

*Goes back into character select and chooses a new costume*

*match starts*

"I don't like this one either."

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I stand corrected then. My other point still stands tho.
He challenged fox in i2 in tournament. Him playing another player in another game doesn't matter

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I stand corrected then. My other point still stands tho.
He challenged fox in i2 in tournament. Him playing another player in another game doesn't matter
Like I said he challenged FK in relation to what he said about Sonic and IJ2. At least that's what it seems to me from there.

Roy Arkon

You might not care about IJ1 but like I said it does seems very clear he did it that in relation to Sonic and IJ2.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
You might not care about IJ1 but like I said it does seems very clear he did it that in relation to Sonic and IJ2.
No it doesn't. He did this for fun which we keep telling you. Watch his stream and see how he acts. You are taking this way too serious my man...

Roy Arkon

No it doesn't. He did this for fun which we keep telling you. Watch his stream and see how he acts. You are taking this way too serious my man...
I said it several times that even if he did it just for fun, it wasn't the good natural type of fun but just being reckless with his humor, and even if he acts in that good natural way on his streams, that doesn't look like that here.

But whatever.

Roy Arkon

@Roy Arkon

By your logic sonicfox must be a freaking scumbag then...

You know, he talks a lot of shit too and acts the same way punk does most of the time...
I already talked about Sonic's actions in this thread, and seriously I'm done with this topic.

Last edited: