What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
So much Mermails in YGOPRO.I guess I'll turn into the Dark Side and just play Meta from now on.
yea man. DN is full of macro rabbit, mermails, fire king, and chaos so i decided to start playing Fire Fist. They are a balanced meta deck but they can be broken at times. Constant searching every turn.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Forgot this thread existed. Who still plays? I don't play anymore, and rarely can play. Just curious if the meta is still terrible, aka Yu-Gi-Oh.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
add me my name is beast mode i haven't played in like a year but i see this pendulum summon stuff got me not wanting to play. and they killed my hero deck lol

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I've heard alot of people say they think DevPro is better then Dueling Network. Is there any reason DevPro is better? I've never tried it but I like Dueling Network

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I've heard alot of people say they think DevPro is better then Dueling Network. Is there any reason DevPro is better? I've never tried it but I like Dueling Network
Devpro looks gorgerous, has sexy music, loads of customization, and it's automated. You don't have to argue over rules.

It's basically like playing a real yugioh xbl game.

Oh and it has tag duels amirght @R.E.O. ?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
DevPro is TDOANE right? I still play from time to time. I run a ghetto Six Sam Quasar deck.

@R.E.O. If ever you update the OP include people who play on DevPro/TDOANE, change Zer0 Hundr3d to Fraud Blank as well