What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Whoo I barely noticed this thread I recently started going back into Yu-Gi-Oh. I myself right now use a Burning Abyss deck in real life, it is pretty OP and I think it is better than the other two best decks Shaddolls and Satellars. Online I mostly use weird decks or troll decks since those a lot more fun. I have like 30 decks and half of them are stupid OTK or alternate win condition decks so that is great.

Oh I use devpro my name there is vocket and rarely duelingnetwork same name there.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
we on devpro add zyphox. its way better than dueling network from what i hear.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
When xyz's had just hit, but I was barely paying attention to the game then.

There haven't been any game-changing aspects since besides Pendulum summoning. But even that's still really new and imo rarely used. As long as you understand how xyz's work then you're next step is just to learn the current format plus all the stacks of new cards released since the xyz.

Here's a list of the existing archetypes currently, with the meta being at the top:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes

The Banlist:

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Familiarize yourself with these two things and you'll be good to go.

Last edited:

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
and thats all you may need to win the duel is that 1 turn, i really don't like them unbanning raigeki, and i REaaaaally hope they don't unban heavy storm, not only do we already have plenty of ways to counter pendulums, but, on top of that, im sure the last thing anyone wants is for the entire meta to lean towards otk decks only, the whole point of banning heavy is to allow decks that arent otk centric to be relevant to the meta.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
and thats all you may need to win the duel is that 1 turn, i really don't like them unbanning raigeki, and i REaaaaally hope they don't unban heavy storm, not only do we already have plenty of ways to counter pendulums, but, on top of that, im sure the last thing anyone wants is for the entire meta to lean towards otk decks only, the whole point of banning heavy is to allow decks that arent otk centric to be relevant to the meta.
Artifacts exist, people won't play heavy, but I know what you mean

187x

Noob
Raigeki or DH doesn't really matter much this format, this format is mainly nothing but floaters.

Last edited: