What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
At the end of the day, YGO is a pretty shitty game with dumb ass rules anyway. The rules make no logical sense and you're forced to know 1 million little different rules that make no sense but you need to know them all or you'll get fucked by them. The game is bad and to win you need a lot of random luck. I've played the game for awhile now and I still run into dumb fucking rules that lose me games. I hardly ever lose because my opponent is better which makes the game almost 0% competitive.
how is this so? The rules and effs are built in and are automatic. Seems like someone didnt get the cards needed. And when u say random luck, that is all yugioh is anyway. I can be playing against a hero deck and know every move they are going to do but wont be able to stop in cause i dont have the cards in my hand at the moment. Yugioh anywhere is 90% luck 10% skill

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
AA has been abused. All i have to do is put my cross hair on someone and pull the trigger. U get to adjust ur sensitivity and stuff but AA shouldnt be in any game just because KB+M gives u more accuracy. Learn to shoot. Making the game easier to play makes the game boring really fast. Thats why i say the gaming industry has catered to the scrub players and thats why gaming isnt as good anymore. They constantly throw out the same trash especially with shooters and also with these single player games that last like 16 hours for the story mode, and people buy the trash. Why u think everyone says MW3 sucks and all they play Black Ops for is zombies.
I agree AA is too much in CoD games(I abuse pre-shooting with it since it picks up enemies from behind walls LMAO) but on Halo, not so much.

And in FPS terms: Stick = Analog sticks , KB+M = Keyboard + Mouse. (Hurray for me being a multi-genre gamer)

At the end of the day, YGO is a pretty shitty game with dumb ass rules anyway. The rules make no logical sense and you're forced to know 1 million little different rules that make no sense but you need to know them all or you'll get fucked by them. The game is bad and to win you need a lot of random luck. I've played the game for awhile now and I still run into dumb fucking rules that lose me games. I hardly ever lose because my opponent is better which makes the game almost 0% competitive.
Since when was any card game competitive?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
how is this so? The rules and effs are built in and are automatic. Seems like someone didnt get the cards needed. And when u say random luck, that is all yugioh is anyway. I can be playing against a hero deck and know every move they are going to do but wont be able to stop in cause i dont have the cards in my hand at the moment. Yugioh anywhere is 90% luck 10% skill
He said YGO(in general) not YGOPRO

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What are you talking about?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
New version of YGOPRO just came out. YGOPRO Dawn of a New Era 2.5.0.1594 Didn't get it yet.Still finding a way to get the update only without re-downloading the full game.

hmm I think their FB page has one.I'll check on back later.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Lol I made an OP deck using Six Sams to get out Quasar.I'm proud 'cause it's not a netdeck.And with all the Rekindling craze I doubt people would be finding other ways to get Quasar.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh sweet, sweet justice. So basically, I'm playing against this nerd right. I misclick on D.D. Crow when attempting to look at his grave. There were no plays I was attempting to stop, then was in my Main Phase 2 and there wasn't even anything to remove for D.D. Crow, nothing that's worth it at least. So after the misclick, I continue to do what I was trying to do and look at his grave. Then I get back my D.D. Crow because it was a misclick. The guy says "put DD Crow back", "no replays". I try and explain to him that it was a misclick and the bitch calls an admin. Keep in mind this is early in the morning, only 2 admins are on. So 30 minutes later, an admin finally comes in. And, of course, like nearly every other DN admin, they fail miserably at their job. Forces me to ditch D.D. Crow without even ATTEMPTING to hear my side, and basically acts like a bitch with power. So, I comply because I didn't want a loss to this fagmoth, and ditch D.D. Crow. A few turns later, I pull off the Gallis OTK, and he rage quits like the little nerdy bitch that he is.

Pay attention to the chat on the right hand side:

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
This game is entertaining to me and all,
but why is it that everyone i play against only uses stall/mill/exodia decks?

By literal definition, EVERYONE. EVERYONE.
It has been an eternity since i dueled someone who actually used monster cards -.-

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
This game is entertaining to me and all,
but why is it that everyone i play against only uses stall/mill/exodia decks?

By literal definition, EVERYONE. EVERYONE.
It has been an eternity since i dueled someone who actually used monster cards -.-
welcome to that trash that i call dueling network. All i see now are mermails, rabbits, hero, and chaos in every ranked duel i play. I dont even bother getting on there to play anyone now.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I tried again today.
Wish i had proof, but not one deck i played today involved monsters. Just chain burn, stall/mill, etc.

There was a Yubel player, but i wont count him since he didnt even do anything significant (and frankly, what is the purpose of a Yubel deck anyway?).

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Well, I'm not an expert on the new stuff at all, but are you allowed 2 decks if I remember correctly? Why not make the high tier deck to play some buffoons and then make a low tier deck that involves monsters or whatever?

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
I tried again today.
Wish i had proof, but not one deck i played today involved monsters. Just chain burn, stall/mill, etc.

There was a Yubel player, but i wont count him since he didnt even do anything significant (and frankly, what is the purpose of a Yubel deck anyway?).
the purpose of a yubel deck is to get out this card: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Superdimensional_Robot_Galaxy_Destroyer
once they get a yubel on the field they use a spell card that allows them to SS monster from the deck that are the same as it meaning 3 or they use some cards the can copy levels. If u stop this monster they pretty much lose.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Well, I'm not an expert on the new stuff at all, but are you allowed 2 decks if I remember correctly? Why not make the high tier deck to play some buffoons and then make a low tier deck that involves monsters or whatever?
Youre allowed to have way more than 2 decks lol
I dont really care about deck tier, i care about the fun. That said, how are Agents (my fav deck) supposed to combat One Day of Peace, Threatening Roar, Vanilla Heart of the Underdog, Wave-Motion Cannon, etc?