What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yo, me and @R.E.O. played Yu-Gi-Oh for, I kid you not, around 15 hours... yup. I mean, it wasn't non-stop, but it was pretty close. @TopTierHarley was there, @Zyphox was there, @Shaazzyam spectated, @ExoticAbuse spectated, @CcTrust came in late, and the honorable mention of Gojira... who was all hype until mirror force made him rage quit.

DevPro > DN all day err day. Stay free.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yo, me and @R.E.O. played Yu-Gi-Oh for, I kid you not, around 15 hours... yup. I mean, it wasn't non-stop, but it was pretty close. @TopTierHarley was there, @Zyphox was there, @Shaazzyam spectated, @ExoticAbuse spectated, @CcTrust came in late, and the honorable mention of Gojira... who was all hype until mirror force made him rage quit.

DevPro > DN all day err day. Stay free.
Lol Shazzy wanted to join in our reindeer games, he was just bodying fools with Madolche in rank...so sad :(

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I don't use DN anymore, but I can go back if ppl wanna play. Tag is MCZTruth.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
If @Shaazzyam can make a deck that could benefit my deck (The one he told me to make) we could probably take this.
Honestly I don't have any idea how to benefit your deck. Too old, breh. The closest I could get is a Blue-Eyed Maiden deck which wpuld give you much faster ways to to summon BEWD, but you'd have to scrap a huge part of your old one.

You seem to like huge beat sticks of monsters so I would also suggest Malefics which are def more viable imo.

malefic drain deck 2014:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=malefic drain deck 2014

Blue-eyed maiden:

Monsters x12:
x3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
x3 Maiden With Eyes of Blue
x2 The White Stone of Legend
x1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
x2 Flamvell Guard
x1 Rabidragon

Spells x17:
x3 Trade-In
x3 Pot of Duality
x3 Dragon Shrine
x3 Silver's Cry
x2 Forbidden Lance
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Book of Moon

Traps x12:
x2 Call Of The Haunted
x2 Skill Drain
x2 Fiendish Chain
x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Champion's Vigilance
x1 Solemn Warning

Extra Deck x15:
x3 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
x1 Stardust Spark Dragon
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Scrap Dragon
x1 Crimson Blader
x1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
x1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
x1 Thunder End Dragon
x1 Number 46: Dragluon

I'll help you understand how its supposed to work in Devpro.

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
Honestly I don't have any idea how to benefit your deck. Too old, breh. The closest I could get is a Blue-Eyed Maiden deck which wpuld give you much faster ways to to summon BEWD, but you'd have to scrap a huge part of your old one.

You seem to like huge beat sticks of monsters so I would also suggest Malefics which are def more viable imo.

malefic drain deck 2014:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=malefic drain deck 2014

Blue-eyed maiden:

Monsters x12:
x3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
x3 Maiden With Eyes of Blue
x2 The White Stone of Legend
x1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
x2 Flamvell Guard
x1 Rabidragon

Spells x17:
x3 Trade-In
x3 Pot of Duality
x3 Dragon Shrine
x3 Silver's Cry
x2 Forbidden Lance
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Book of Moon

Traps x12:
x2 Call Of The Haunted
x2 Skill Drain
x2 Fiendish Chain
x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x2 Champion's Vigilance
x1 Solemn Warning

Extra Deck x15:
x3 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
x1 Stardust Spark Dragon
x1 Stardust Dragon
x1 Scrap Dragon
x1 Crimson Blader
x1 Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand
x1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
x1 Thunder End Dragon
x1 Number 46: Dragluon

I'll help you understand how its supposed to work in Devpro.
I running a Malefic deck right now. I'll try out those two decks though.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
im on tdoane ygopro, names Axel_Redd on there too, feel free to duel me.

also, im gonna hafta disagree with anyone saying raigeki isnt a big deal, it is, if u play smart with it, it can crush your oponent for doing something like overextending, don't waste it on the floaters. plus theirs combos like raigeki and D-fissure, or macro....yeah theres a lot of reasons why i still think unbanning it was bad

and gorz at 2?.......cuz we really need people to play more decks chock full of hand traps? (fader, scarecrow, ghostrick snowman, tragoedia etc)

Error

DF2+R2
Can effects that target "Cyber Dragon" be applied to Cyber Twin/End Dragon? ie. Cyber Dragon Drei/Cyber Network.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Can effects that target "Cyber Dragon" be applied to Cyber Twin/End Dragon? ie. Cyber Dragon Drei/Cyber Network.
Depends. Cards that say "treat this monster as if it's Cyber Dragon" or whatever usually mean said card has to be on the field.
For Cyber Twin/ End Dragon it wouldn't work either due to it being "Cyber End/Twin" before "dragon", instead of just "Cyber Dragon."

Last edited: