What's new

Yu-Gi-Oh (Dueling Network/DevPro)

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I wanna try this out. I see you guys are talking about different sites. Which one should i sign on to? Also quote me if you wanna get games in. I had a super nice deck from back in the day that i wanna see still works vs newer decks.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Alright I'll download it.

You guys good? What kind of builds you guys run? New or Old?
mostly running synchro decks right now. Old decks just don't work when most of the time the other player is getting off a combo on first or second turn to bring out an OP synchron or XYZ monster. then there is literally one turn kill decks that i've fought against. trust me you need to put some kind of anti special summon card in the first two turns or GGs.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
mostly running synchro decks right now. Old decks just don't work when most of the time the other player is getting off a combo on first or second turn to bring out an OP synchron or XYZ monster. then there is literally one turn kill decks that i've fought against. trust me you need to put some kind of anti special summon card in the first two turns or GGs.
I used to run OTKs back in the day. I had a demise OTK idk if it got nerfed or not. Theres so many new changes with the limits and bans I don't even know if its even viable anymore.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I used to run OTKs back in the day. I had a demise OTK idk if it got nerfed or not. Theres so many new changes with the limits and bans I don't even know if its even viable anymore.
yeah the devpro has this banlist used by tournaments on there, check to see if your deck still works.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Demise OTK wouldn't work in this meta, so many floaters and graveyard effects nowadays

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Alright I'll download it.

You guys good? What kind of builds you guys run? New or Old?
Breh my deck is like tier 5 in the current meta. But I'm a loyalist and just can't give up on my Madolche baes<3

I'd say the best card in this format has to be Marshmallon.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Demise OTK wouldn't work in this meta, so many floaters and graveyard effects nowadays
I dont even know what those are. I stopped playing once syncros came out. Someone told me hand traps make it hard for demise to win too. Is there anything like demise that just bodies people OTK?

Shaazzyam

I dont even know what those are. I stopped playing once syncros came out. Someone told me hand traps make it hard for demise to win too. Is there anything like demise that just bodies people OTK?
OTKs are hard to pull of cause the meta is filled with floaters. Floaters are monsters that replace themselves. Not only that but Heavy Storm is banned so backrow is a bitch to deal with. Hand traps too, yeah. OTKs struggle.

Real talk, though, I have a super secret OTK deck with Heroes that nobody really knows about. It's super cheap.

Tier 5? They have tier lists and stuff?
Yup. The current meta is at the top:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
OTKs are hard to pull of cause the meta is filled with floaters. Floaters are monsters that replace themselves. Not only that but Heavy Storm is banned so backrow is a bitch to deal with. Hand traps too, yeah. OTKs struggle.

Real talk, though, I have a super secret OTK deck with Heroes that nobody really knows about. It's super cheap.

Yup. The current meta is at the top:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes
What about lockdown decks? I remember playing this dude that had a pretty good lockdown with jinzo and someone else and this dude was like the only person to really beat me at my locals.

Shaazzyam

What about lockdown decks? I remember playing this dude that had a pretty good lockdown with jinzo and someone else and this dude was like the only person to really beat me at my locals.
Lockdown decks will always be relevant. That's a good start.