Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
@Juggs vs @R.E.O.

AKA

Yugi vs Kaiba

First we're doing the starter decks, then structure decks, then maybe the anime decks or other variations. I've been watching the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh on netflix, and wanted to play with the OG cards and go back to when Yu-Gi-Oh was much simpler.

http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

@Zyphox @TopTierHarley @Shaazzyam @Hitoshura @CcTrust @CURBOLICOUS @ExoticAbuse @Error @AK Smarrgasm
I would come watch but REO's stream doesn't load for me on mobile :(

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
@Juggs vs @R.E.O.

AKA

Yugi vs Kaiba

First we're doing the starter decks, then structure decks, then maybe the anime decks or other variations. I've been watching the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh on netflix, and wanted to play with the OG cards and go back to when Yu-Gi-Oh was much simpler.

http://www.twitch.tv/reo_mk

@Zyphox @TopTierHarley @Shaazzyam @Hitoshura @CcTrust @CURBOLICOUS @ExoticAbuse @Error @AK Smarrgasm
I have my Rebecca Hawkins deck ready (Without the banned cards like Sangan)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Currently in my hibernation cycle of fighting games, need something else to curb my addictive personality. Ma boi @TopTierHarley still in that poverty status?

I'm bae-ing traptrixx now

Last edited:

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
I added some XYZ monsters to my Rebecca Hawkins deck (Mainly her USA Championship deck mixed with a bit of Anime Season 1) and it is now a force to be reckoned with. I wasn't able to use Graceful Charity, Sangan or any other banned cards that she uses but it's still a good small deck that can do major damage using smaller level monsters with several backup strategies within it. I'm going to see what else I can do with it and if there is any ways to make it better.

Shaazzyam

I added some XYZ monsters to my Rebecca Hawkins deck (Mainly her USA Championship deck mixed with a bit of Anime Season 1) and it is now a force to be reckoned with. I wasn't able to use Graceful Charity, Sangan or any other banned cards that she uses but it's still a good small deck that can do major damage using smaller level monsters with several backup strategies within it. I'm going to see what else I can do with it and if there is any ways to make it better.

get on already

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You guys missed me and @R.E.O.'s 10-0 run in tag duels earlier. He streamed it. I think 9 out of 10 they rage quit.

Our tag deck tooooo stronk!

Reactions: REO

Shaazzyam

I challenge @R.E.O. and @Juggs to a tag duel. I could probably beat you both by myself since i run Qliphort but they don't allow handicap matches.

Anyone wanna be my partner for this

Last edited:

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
I challenge @R.E.O. and @Juggs to a tag duel. I could probably beat you both by myself since i run Qliphort but they don't allow handicap matches.

Anyone wanna be my partner for this
I'll do it, I'll read about "Qliphort" and see if I can make a support deck. Even though I'm one of the weaker duelists on TYM but since there isn't handicap matches I'm probably the closest you're going to get.

Shaazzyam

I'll do it, I'll read about "Qliphort" and see if I can make a support deck. Even though I'm one of the weaker duelists on TYM but since there isn't handicap matches I'm probably the closest you're going to get.
You can run pretty much anything you want as my partner. Qliphort is a ridiculously overpowered OTK deck in the meta right now.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Wait wait wait there is no way Cliparts can beat Burning Abyss especially with the new fire lake trap card. That is a free match-up for me against BA skill drain is not that good against them and dealing with Dante cir loops is a pain in the ass.