What's new

Worst match-up in the game?

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
Ares vs Supes is a solid contender for the title. What about Bane vs Bats and HG vs DS?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Then there's the possibility that the Superman player is aware of this escape method and does MB Breath.

That's the game. You think your opponent is gonna do something and try to counter it, your opponent reads it and punishes your counter. It's how fighting games work.

That's the game. You think your opponent is gonna do something and try to counter it, your opponent reads it and punishes your counter. It's how fighting games work.
I am aware of that. I've had to learn about that yomi stuff while playing as Kratos in MK9.

Anyway....I do not have the proper experience to have an educated opinion on which match-up is the worst in the game.

If I had to say something, I would say Shazam vs Black Adam or Superman.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Alucard has done standing 1 consistently against me to get out of it.
If he's beating the f2 clean with stand 1 that's an execution issue on Superman's part.

And of course you can get hit with breath(I mentioned it early in this thread, and I don't care to get into technicalities about whether getting out by getting hit makes something not a block infinite) but that plays right into the topic of this thread - it's an awful match up when your best option is to take a hit intentionally while most of the cast has options like poking or dashing out.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
If he's beating the f2 clean with stand 1 that's an execution issue on Superman's part.

And of course you can get hit with breath(I mentioned it early in this thread, and I don't care to get into technicalities about whether getting out by getting hit makes something not a block infinite) but that plays right into the topic of this thread - it's an awful match up when your best option is to take a hit intentionally while most of the cast has options like poking or dashing out.
Can Ares MB b3 out?

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Sinestro v Lex

Superman v GA

Superman v Ares

Half the cast v Aquaman

#1 title goes to Flash v Bane
Lol, Aquaman vs rest of the cast.. seriously though why does his super connect on block.. dumb. He already has plenty of tools.

Lex or Hawk vs DS is pretty rough.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
grundy vs superman, grundy vs black adam , grundy vs hawkgirl and grundy vs cyborg are all bad matches

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

What execution error can be had from F23 Breath, F23? He's beaten it nearly everytime I've done it to him and we're talking 30+ matches (though I'm not heavy into using F23 breath, F23).