What's new

Worst match-up in the game?

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
Possibly Hawkgirl vs Deathstroke. I have never felt like I've had to try in this MU. But, I wouldn't say unwinable. But easily a 3-7 for her.

Didn't we have this discussion before lol. A very good hawkgirl does very well against frost usually more than 5/5 in most people's opinions. Just blow up the hawk girls and that will bring more validity to your statement. Not disagreeing just stating the hear say of some. People just feel frost lack of air control is too much to handle in the matchup and it may take them a while to adapt if it is truly even or they may need to see you play and adjust accordingly

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Didn't we have this discussion before lol. A very good hawkgirl does very well against frost usually more than 5/5 in most people's opinions. Just blow up the hawk girls and that will bring more validity to your statement. Not disagreeing just stating the hear say of some. People just feel frost lack of air control is too much to handle in the matchup and it may take them a while to adapt if it is truly even or they may need to see you play and adjust accordingly

Na I'm not blowing up the HG players. It was them who knew the MU first before us. We used to think this was her worst MU. That's not the case anymore. Not even close.

I feel as if people think just because a MU is annoying, then its bad. There's a difference.

Grundy v Nightwing... there's been times where I literally cannot do anything against his goddamn air projectiles. Although I haven't played this matchup in a while it felt like a 7-3 nightwing IMO

Wasted

Noob
Dick vs Grundy is pretty even. All you need is one EX hands to get in and start wrecking face.

NW vs Hawkgirl is fucking absurd. He really has no real options against flight abuse.

Dick vs Grundy is pretty even. All you need is one EX hands to get in and start wrecking face.

Kinda what I thought until I realized that he wouldn't stay on the ground for more than .02 seconds at a time. And you can't swamp hands while you're being hit by the bats, alls he has to do is jump back and keep throwing them. And since there's three it slows down grundy's WC. Maybe it was just an online thing but it just seemed unbelievably unwinnable lol

Grundy v Nightwing... there's been times where I literally cannot do anything against his goddamn air projectiles. Although I haven't played this matchup in a while it felt like a 7-3 nightwing IMO

Grundy nightwing is at worst 5-5 most say 6-4 grundy though. You're REALLY playing the match wrong.

I still need to play jailhouse because I beat random cyborgs with grundy. usually if a matchup is 1-9 you lose even to average level players. Average hawkgirls body solid grundy's though. Most likely grundy vs cyborg is the worst in the game.

CRUM

Noob
I seriously feel Green Lantern beats Catwoman 7-3 at the highest level. Just my opinion though. Still probably not the absolute worst in the game.

No such thing as average cyborgs or hawk girls, the ones left are either scrubs or pros lol. They are responsible for some of the worst mu in the game

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Green Arrow vs Superman

Superman cuts off his ground approach hard and his runaway options become really predictable vs the Big Blue. He can't Jump on Superman due to the floatiness of his jump making him a target and he constantly has to be popping off arrows trying for dash traps, but he usually just ends up in trade scenarios for this sort of predictable approach. He can try to utlize electric to get in if he can load it, but he absolutely needs damage if he gets in and for that he needs Ice which he cant generally use well since he requires arrows to get in on Superman in this matchup so the ice would become his starter...not a reset making it moot. You essentially pray for Superman to give you an AA opportunity to setup offense in this matchup to get any good damage and he has no real reason to go for jumps.

Its absolutely terrible. If you go ballsy you could try to guess which Superman wakeup is coming out to attempt to punish it and go for a reset combo if you loaded ice after a knockdown, but its a big risk. Essentially you are low damage already and how he controls space cuts your damage options even more alongside of cutting off a good couple of Green Arrow's starter options and mobility options.

Its a terrible matchup. Its a big reason why you generally have to run someone else if you have Green Arrow because you WILL have to face Superman at some point in a tourney bracket as he is a pretty straightforward counterpick to GA folks will be able to use.