What's new

Worst match-up in the game?

shazam vs. batman
bane vs. black adam
bane vs. batman

ironically i think bane is a solid character when he isn't fighting those deplorable matchups

Wasted

Noob
Kinda what I thought until I realized that he wouldn't stay on the ground for more than .02 seconds at a time. And you can't swamp hands while you're being hit by the bats, alls he has to do is jump back and keep throwing them. And since there's three it slows down grundy's WC. Maybe it was just an online thing but it just seemed unbelievably unwinnable lol
Swamp hands hits above the ground. You just have to make the right read, same way Dick does with ground pound.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Kinda what I thought until I realized that he wouldn't stay on the ground for more than .02 seconds at a time. And you can't swamp hands while you're being hit by the bats, alls he has to do is jump back and keep throwing them. And since there's three it slows down grundy's WC. Maybe it was just an online thing but it just seemed unbelievably unwinnable lol
The wingdings are massively negative on block, just block and do whatever

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
It does chip a lot and MB tracks plus it's safe..

So IDK. Might be valid reasoning.
MB doesn't track, just has it's arc like the rest of them.

Also yes, I know about that, you have a decent window to MB and punish the opponent, all I was saying is that if he's just throwing out wingdings again and again, they are unsafe.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
MB doesn't track, just has it's arc like the rest of them.

Also yes, I know about that, you have a decent window to MB and punish the opponent, all I was saying is that if he's just throwing out wingdings again and again, they are unsafe.
It autocorrects, he meant to say.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Martian Manhunter is awful for Hawkgirl since he can shut her air game down from anywhere on the screen. Once the community at large figures out how to use Manhunter, all Hawkgirl will be able to do in that match-up is use some Astroglide and then grab her ankles.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Didn't we have this discussion before lol. A very good hawkgirl does very well against frost usually more than 5/5 in most people's opinions. Just blow up the hawk girls and that will bring more validity to your statement. Not disagreeing just stating the hear say of some. People just feel frost lack of air control is too much to handle in the matchup and it may take them a while to adapt if it is truly even or they may need to see you play and adjust accordingly
I am a Hawkgirl main... A hood Killer Frost can make this 5-5 :)

Espio

Kokomo
Martian Manhunter is awful for Hawkgirl since he can shut her air game down from anywhere on the screen. Once the community at large figures out how to use Manhunter, all Hawkgirl will be able to do in that match-up is use some Astroglide and then grab her ankles.

No way that match is anywhere near that bad 4-6 at worst, but I personally feel it's 5-5.

I've been playing it from both sides a lot lately.

Edit: I posted a breakdown of my thoughts on the match up in a thread not too long ago in MMH forum.