What's new

Will we get a "New" MKX character reveal tomorrow?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Current status:

If I am not going to get new informations about the new reveal in 3 minutes (that is not about Kung Lao) I'm going to eat only oranges for 1 month
Hey. Hey. We're busting our asses out here trying to get this info for you, for everyone, and we can sure as hell not guarantee info in THREE minutes considering NOONE can find this magazine anywhere.

On the other hand, oranges could be good for your health so that's not all bad.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So, Boon responded again to the Lao leak saying "Think about it...KUNG. PAO. As in "pow". Now, if we look back to the Boot tweets awhile ago, He posted pics of two "Jacks", and his tagline read "One of these days..." That is a popular phrase from comedian/actor JACKie Gleason. "One of these days...POW, right in the kisser!" So Boon is drawing a lot of attention back to the potential JAX hint. Maybe we will get two reveals, or he is just muddying the water. Thoughts?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
According to WHS it will be late due to bank holidays etc. May have to wait a couple of days lads.
Thanks for the update.

BUT FUCK!

Edit: We'll go double check our WHSmith soon, but I don't see why it'd be in Scotland and not England.

Jordy

Noob
Current status:

Hey. Hey. We're busting our asses out here trying to get this info for you, for everyone, and we can sure as hell not guarantee info in THREE minutes considering NOONE can find this magazine anywhere.

On the other hand, oranges could be good for your health so that's not all bad.
While I'm driving to the greengrocer to get the oranges i was wondering if anyones from central Lndn. Can u go to get this mother.king magazine?

Alec

Noob
Imagine the frustration we'd be in if there was no leak on Wednesday. There would've been, even more people counting the hours for January 2 and on a long dry season (3 months), only to wait for another day (hours??)