What's new

Will we get a "New" MKX character reveal tomorrow?

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Basically, Gamesmaster's magazine might "be out" today but that doesn't mean you'll be able to get one today. What that means is that pressed copies will be sent from the factory to retailers today. That does not mean in any shape or form that it will reach the retailer today. Spoke to WH Smith in Westfield and they won't be getting it until Tuesday for example. They stressed the same is likely to apply for most retailers.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Basically, Gamesmaster's magazine might "be out" today but that doesn't mean you'll be able to get one today. What that means is that pressed copies will be sent from the factory to retailers today. That does not mean in any shape or form that it will reach the retailer today. Spoke to WH Smith in Westfield and they won't be getting it until Tuesday for example. They stressed the same is likely to apply for most retailers.

I cannot sigh loud enough right now.

Blakexton

Shinnuk
I have been told it's out for sale tomorrow. Checked all local retailers and nowhere has it.
Guess another day of waiting is on the cards.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I don't know how far in advance GamesMaster is, I mean the January edition of Games Master is out, it's just a different cover, so the one with Sub Zero i assume must be the Feb edition, being released today?

To be honest I didn't even know this magazine still existed. I thought it died along with the awful show featuring Dexter Fletcher and Patrick Moore in the 1990's!
Dexter Fletcher is a bell end yeah but Dominic Diamond was a legend on that show! I'll always remember the Dave (best gamer in the world) Perry incident.

The salt is real.

Last edited:

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Gamesmaster are allowed to say it's out today, because it is. If you can intercept a driver taking a copy to a retailer, you could get one. But the chances of actually buying a copy from a retailer today are pretty much nil from what the newsagents have said.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I've been keeping a close eye on GamesMaster in social media, they haven't even changed their cover to the February's magazine issue, and no updates either
Same here, even if the physical magazine doesn't come out till later next week then at least the digital version should be updated today. I keep checking every 10-20min.

Raider

Noob
It's strange because they announced it for 2nd. And if it was released even few persons would have it, so it's not.
But i understand that it's because of the holidays, i don't have other explanation.