What's new

Will we get a "New" MKX character reveal tomorrow?

Flagg

Noob
Ed Boon must be smiling at us with his giant eyebrows saying, "Yes..... YESS! Let the rage consume you!"
I don't know how far in advance GamesMaster is, I mean the January edition of Games Master is out, it's just a different cover, so the one with Sub Zero i assume must be the Feb edition, being released today?

To be honest I didn't even know this magazine still existed. I thought it died along with the awful show featuring Dexter Fletcher and Patrick Moore in the 1990's!

mkkevin

Noob
I don't know how far in advance GamesMaster is, I mean the January edition of Games Master is out, it's just a different cover, so the one with Sub Zero i assume must be the Feb edition, being released today?

To be honest I didn't even know this magazine still existed. I thought it died along with the awful show featuring Dexter Fletcher and Patrick Moore in the 1990's!
That my friends..... ain't a good sign.

Flagg

Noob
That my friends..... ain't a good sign.

That's the January edition. Like I said, the one with Sub Zero on might be the Feb edition. Lol there are websites you can order the magazine from. I'll be pissed if that Sub Zero cover turned out to be a elaborate fake!

Well the Subby cover does say Feb 2015 on it looking back at it ._.

Double post: But the the thing is, every magazine issue is for the next month. It's always been like that, for example, blah blah's magazine that comes out in December is for January

mkkevin

Noob
Should we just give up? What's the point? It'll be Kung Lao, and this who journey of finding it will be a complete waste of time and energy.

Its pretty cool how the UK guys are trying so hard to get the information for us. I think it is going to be kung Lao or kung Laos descendant that was killed by goro, but its kind cool all the hype surrounding MKX.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'd give up by now, and if you do I wouldn't blame you. This shit is annoying, like where the fuck would this magazine be? But everyone here thanks you guys for looking, you guys are the best!
Anything to help you guys learn as much as we do about the game! We're a community :) we'll keep trying and see if we can come up with something or someplace we could go. We'll try WHSmith when it finally opens and hope to the Elder Gods that we can retrieve a copy of GamesMaster.

BUT AT THE MOMENT IT SEEMS LIKE THERE MIGHT ONLY BE ONE COPY OF THIS MAGAZINE IN THE ENTIRETY OF THE UK #OFCOURSEI'MMAD #IDIDN'TSLEEP #VGHDISNAPPINGRIGHTNOW #FUJINHELPUSALL

Flagg

Noob
Anything to help you guys learn as much as we do about the game! We're a community :) we'll keep trying and see if we can come up with something or someplace we could go. We'll try WHSmith when it finally opens and hope to the Elder Gods that we can retrieve a copy of GamesMaster.

BUT AT THE MOMENT IT SEEMS LIKE THERE MIGHT ONLY BE ONE COPY OF THIS MAGAZINE IN THE ENTIRETY OF THE UK #OFCOURSEI'MMAD #IDIDN'TSLEEP #VGHDISNAPPINGRIGHTNOW #FUJINHELPUSALL
Boon pre-ordered it so no one can have it.

Youphemism

It's like a treasure hunt, except you know for almost certain the treasure at the end will be nothing but information you already know. :(
NO.

I REFUSE to accept that. I did NOT stay up all night for Kung Lao.

Even if it is, I'm recording a vid of when I first get to look at it and see for myself so I'll either be salty or relieved.

Just a grand situation in general -___________-

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Well, whenever these fine chaps do get their hands on the mag, hopefully the article is a little more in-depth than what we know from the Finnish mag. That was some pretty flimsy information. And, while I like Lao, not one of the pics show him using his hat at all. WTF is that?!

Youphemism

Found the Jan edition with Ellie on the front. Assume that's last months.
Yup, unfortunately.
@BenGmanUk
@Youphemism
@Flagg
@VideoGamerHD

All of you (and anyone else in the UK scouring the country for this magazine) have my undying love. Thank yooouuuuu.<3
We try our best, you guys are too awesome to not stay up all night and search for a non-existent magazine for <3
May I ask what exact areas you guys are looking in?
Kilmarnock, it's the town with all the newsagents and shops and whatnot nearest us. When VGHD awakes from his well-needed slumber we will think of what to do. But our first action will be to check WHSmith for both being open and if it stocks GamesMaster.

Last edited: