What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Last time I remember you playing him in tournament you were vs'ing Pigs Zod, that must have been such a hard mu ;) I was kidding anyway man, don't take it to heart. I mean I was saying your Martian was bad yet my only evidence of that is I beat you in that one match we played with my Wonder Woman vs your Martian in an admittedly but inevitably laggy online match haha

Maybe 'cause there's only 2 other Martian mains :DOGE I know he's not simple, I was joking but looking back at my post I don't think I made that clear enough...
There are actually a shit ton of Martians and I happen to be one of the best ones

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is how match ups become more understood. Just because someone has more experience or places higher doesn't mean they have all the info.

I just think debate is good regardless of one person being wrong. It lets people understand why the info is bad.

Do you think someone like Ra Helios is good for the Catwoman discussion? He basically dominates the conversation and it's mostly screaming very simple, level 1 meta talking points. I would argue he's an example of everyone having an equal voice not always being ideal.

Anyway, Pecka has a lot to prove because he's all over the place. We're not talking about a guy who hasn't placed but has a few opinions to share about his character. Pecka presents himself as a central authority on TYM.

Last edited:

ForeverKing

I would say arma has got to place top 8 outside his KN backyard

I would say KDZ needs to show the same ^^^ as above but he has at least done it w pre patch superman before oct '13

I'd say same for zyphox as arma

Id say wonder chef needs to do less policing mains he doesn't use and focus more on placing at WCW and future events

Id also say ducky and cowboy must place at WCW and I strongly feel they will be top 3

Tom brady needs to deliver and lose w no excuses (poor Reo gets all his blame) smashing your pad so you don't have to play and blaming myself for killing inj is sad
I approve this message

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Do you think someone like Ra Helios is good for the Catwoman discussion? He basically dominates the conversation and it's mostly screaming very simple, level 1 meta talking points. I would argue he's an example of everyone having an equal voice not always being ideal.
Lol I have no idea who that is but I would argue that people can probably figure things out for themselves. If I see somebody acting like that I would most likely ignore them.

ForeverKing

Anyway, Pecka has a lot to prove because he's all over the place. We're not talking about a guy who hasn't placed but has a few opinions to share about his character. Pecka presents himself as a central authority on TYM.
@Ra Helios usually knows what he's talkin about when it comes to Catwoman

how would placing validate any of my points???? or the vice versa

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
How do I not have a top 3 Martian when I've never even lost with him in tournament before and I beat alot of top players with him.

Honestly if you want me to be serious I doubt there are that many people that can beat my Batman Martian Zod WoWo Flash Deathstroke or Black Adam in a first to 10 with a character that's a 5-5 matchup. I'd probably beat 99% of the people on this site with those characters in a money match. Anyone who thinks otherwise can try to prove me wrong at The Fall Classic and we'll see what happens. And those are my secondaries and they are even way better then alot of people who main them
I'm down for a $25 money match at Kit. Aqua flash :D just for fun.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Honestly I'm starting to think Aqua has slight advantage against Flash haha. But I'll still do the money match :p
okay i was willing to let you slide with everything else in this thread but this?....... okay you are officially drunk lmao everyone from FR 2014 knows what am talking about, king lbsh your drunk right now, just admit it haha

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
okay i was willing to let you slide with everything else in this thread but this?....... okay you are officially drunk lmao everyone from FR 2014 knows what am talking about, king lbsh your drunk right now, just admit it haha
Flash has to work way more in neutral. But he has damage and oki lol idk I've played like 500 matches with scar offline already. Shits feels like we're playing street fighter