What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
This sounds like when 16Bit was the current representative Kitana player who was placing high and delivering results while other Kitana players were arguing with him about match ups and blowing up his combos. Guess what happened? He was right all along about Kenshi being her absolute worst and hard match ups where he could not play his game nor dictate the match while he had to listen to advice of other Kitana players examples like Reptile, Smoke, Johnny Cage, Freddy Krueger, Sonya. At the end of the MK era 16Bit was the best player with Kitana then some late bloomers like Khaotik with her.

Meanwhile 16Bit is the only player using Catwoman player delivering results while everyone else is afraid use her in tournament and get bodied. He takes the risk with his bad low tier character. He deserves credit for being a phenomenal player. He has the right to play match up cop with Catwoman if he wishes to do so and to voice his opinion on Catwoman related topics.

Back on topic, Peckapower is probably the one who has something to prove in Injustice for having a loud mouth on TYM.

I am surprised pig of the hut hasn't spammed photos of Step Up all over here lol

I'm going to watch Step Up All In tomorrow night because of Briana Evigan reprising her role in the movie

E

Eldriken

I will put myself in here...I feel I have tons still to prove to everyone & tons that I have to accomplish before I truly put myself up there as a elite player.
Nah, dude. I don't think you do.

But I have a feeling you're gonna send shockwaves through the community when you start crushing people with Doomsday.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
@Jimmypotato this fools only Major he was bodied not once but twice in pools by @GGA HAN and pre patch Adam.

The salt made him never travel for Injustice again.

He shouldn't even post about the game until he goes to another major and at least gets outta pools.

Fuckin scrub

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Rico does NOT need to prove himself he stuck w/ BA since the beginning and after post patch, he innovated the way black adam was played and looked scary as hell every time he did if anything I blame him for the BA nerfs!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
This sounds like when 16Bit was the current representative Kitana player who was placing high and delivering results while other Kitana players were arguing with him about match ups and blowing up his combos. Guess what happened? He was right all along about Kenshi being her absolute worst and hard match ups where he could not play his game nor dictate the match while he had to listen to advice of other Kitana players examples like Reptile, Smoke, Johnny Cage, Freddy Krueger, Sonya. At the end of the MK era 16Bit was the best player with Kitana then some late bloomers like Khaotik with her.

Meanwhile 16Bit is the only player using Catwoman player delivering results while everyone else is afraid use her in tournament and get bodied. He takes the risk with his bad low tier character. He deserves credit for being a phenomenal player. He has the right to play match up cop with Catwoman if he wishes to do so and to voice his opinion on Catwoman related topics.

Back on topic, Peckapower is probably the one who has something to prove in Injustice for having a loud mouth on TYM.

I am surprised pig of the hut hasn't spammed photos of Step Up all over here lol

I'm going to watch Step Up All In tomorrow night because of Briana Evigan reprising her role in the movie

You talking shit?

NO Kitana argued the Kenshi match. We all knew how horrible that match was. No one argued with Bit about that.

And you sound dumb. MU charts are meant to be argued. One player has a thought, while another player has a thought, which creates an argument. Not everyone is going to agree, especially if they have a mind of their own. But dicksuckers will be dicksuckers I guess..

And don't make it seem like I was some basic Kitana. I've done everything bit has done, except the evo/mlg placements because I didn't go.

Keep my name out your mouth.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Don't misconstrue this (because I know this might sound arrogant in some way when I'm not meaning it to be), but I would GLADLY come over there and prove myself. It just sucks that I can't :( at least not for Injustice...but I'm going to try like hell to make enough money to get to EVO in 2018 and do my best to show that I'm not just some guy that posts tech and browses the forums every day. Unfortunately even MKX might be dead by then unless I'm lucky haha. But I'll do it in whatever Injustices/MKs are still being played then :)
No one wants to hear about your bill Sinestro and Zod.
And Martian sorry King, I'm not letting that one go Keepo
I'm not talking about those lol. Even tho I have the 3rd best Zod now. I been practicing. I might go all Zod at TFC

But yeah I for sure have a top 3 Batman Zod Flash Wonder Woman Martian Deathstroke Black Adam
You don't have a top 3 Martian...everyone has a top 3 Martian as long as they know how to do overhead teleport, zone with orbs/pillars/rockets and psionic push tbh. Plus don't even get me started on that debacle we had :joker:

Jk King, your BM's good enough <3

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Don't misconstrue this (because I know this might sound arrogant in some way when I'm not meaning it to be), but I would GLADLY come over there and prove myself. It just sucks that I can't :( at least not for Injustice...but I'm going to try like hell to make enough money to get to EVO in 2018 and do my best to show that I'm not just some guy that posts tech and browses the forums every day. Unfortunately even MKX might be dead by then unless I'm lucky haha. But I'll do it in whatever Injustices/MKs are still being played then :)

And Martian sorry King, I'm not letting that one go Keepo
You don't have a top 3 Martian...everyone has a top 3 Martian as long as they know how to do overhead teleport, zone with orbs/pillars/rockets and psionic push tbh. Plus don't even get me started on that debacle we had :joker:

Jk King, your BM's good enough <3
How do I not have a top 3 Martian when I've never even lost with him in tournament before and I beat alot of top players with him.

Honestly if you want me to be serious I doubt there are that many people that can beat my Batman Martian Zod WoWo Flash Deathstroke or Black Adam in a first to 10 with a character that's a 5-5 matchup. I'd probably beat 99% of the people on this site with those characters in a money match. Anyone who thinks otherwise can try to prove me wrong at The Fall Classic and we'll see what happens. And those are my secondaries and they are even way better then alot of people who main them