What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

Fromundaman

I write too much.
No

When someone smashes their pad because they're scared to lose (CEO) and doesn't attend Evo or any major outside his region and when they do fails then blames me for EC troubles and also blames me for why no one wants to play him the amount if respect goes way down to an unrecoverable level

Maybe Tom should try also when he loses online not to claim it's his magical brother Stephen playing and not him using flashpoint Aquaman and doing same dumb mix ups f1 scoop like it's still beta or something

Oh beta

How I'm tired of hearing about beta

Tom wants it to count because he knows he has a decent chance placing where as other events he didn't and wouldn't even compete at ceo or Evo
Not to take anyone's side on this, but maybe just let the whole thing die?

Neither of you guys are going to prove anything to each other.
The only way this gets a positive ending for anyone is if you guys carry this rivalry into MKX (Since I honestly doubt Tom will compete in Injustice anymore).

Talk is cheap; only wins count.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

The only way this gets a positive ending for anyone is if you guys carry this rivalry into MKX (Since I honestly doubt Tom will compete in Injustice anymore).

i agree

I stopped talking about it till i got win tom calls dave 2 hours a day going on like a tampon about it and saying all this other stuff. Its annoying

but its tom

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

Pig got 2nd place at EVO. If that isn't "proving" anything I dunno what is. Unless someone is saying how great a player he is, they can't say anything else.

Where as Tom, for the level of respect and recognition he receives from the community in a game he's done pretty much nothing since the early stages, he's the MVP of the "who has something to prove in Injustice/MKX" threads.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Pig got 2nd place at EVO. If that isn't "proving" anything I dunno what is. Unless someone is saying how great a player he is, they can't say anything else.

Where as Tom, for the level of respect and recognition he receives from the community in a game he's done pretty much nothing since the early stages, he's the MVP of the "who has something to prove in Injustice/MKX" threads.
That is exactly my point.

No reason to validate someone who does nothing by constantly talking about him until he actually does do something.

Pig has most definitely delivered and no one can argue that.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Could not agree more with WonderChef. I get that the dude is probably good, but I've never seen anything but mediocre GL and Shazam play from him--especially given how high of a pedestal he puts his MU knowledge on.
lol pretty sure that's your problem

Do you even watch SoCal tournaments? Did you see SCR at all?

Psh, mediocre Shazam play... I've placed top 3 at WNF plenty of times using only Shazam.

Just curious, what have you done that you have the right to say my Shazam play is mediocre?