What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
The question is quite simple who has something to prove to themselves or to the community as a whole.
I am talking about the "top" players that talked a big game and never delivered.
The first person that comes to mind is m2dave, he is completely irrelevant when it comes to injustice.
The little fame that m2dave has is because of his friendship with zod of the hut.
I was not around for the MK era, I had no idea who m2dave was.
The little that I knew about m2dave was from 16bit mocking him on KTP l0l
Looks like he can't adapt to non MK games.

People who need to prove them selves:
Rico
m2dave
Zyphox( talked a big game and honey bee need what took him a year in a few tournament appearances).

give me your top 3 guys

Edit:
I was considering rico a full time injustice player which is not the case.
He places top 16 most of the time in a game that he almost never practices, many props to the fresh maker.
support and buy his shirt.
http://teespring.com/ricosuave

Last edited:

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This is a good thread. Why can't we discuss this?

I'll say Peckapowa. This guy is a huge matchup cop. He seems to regulate in every thread even though he's never had any success. If you're going to play MU cop I think you have a lot to prove.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I'll say Peckapowa. This guy is a huge matchup cop. He seems to regulate in every thread even though he's never had any success. If you're going to play MU cop I think you have a lot to prove.
@Peckapowa MU policing is synonymous to mk9 THTB as THTB was to mk9 MU policing

Sorry THTB I like u though, your MU posting in mk9 was legendary

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I wanna say PL but then again I don't because he has done good... but being that he wanted to give paid lessons to people for injustice and he couldn't do squat at EVO just kinda says that he's still grinding out his fame days of MK9

hey, a devil's advocate is always an important thing.... to be honest i choked hard at my only major chance.... i would love to have a place like gga to go to with a solid group of players so i get to play offline frequently and when i go to a major i don't drop every combo and input... so i can actually focus on playing the match...

i go to a major and i can't play zod because i have to focus on getting martian's timing down... i sit at home and i can instant air fireball like a champ but i go to a tourney and i can't do it anymore...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Rico has nothing to prove. He is in Chris G's position in MK from 2012-2013. He enters IGAU tournaments but it's not his main game. This is fine. In fact it's cool players like this enter the tournaments. It's only annoying if they continue to talk about players, matchups and the current meta like CD Jr.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
hey, a devil's advocate is always an important thing.... to be honest i choked hard at my only major chance.... i would love to have a place like gga to go to with a solid group of players so i get to play offline frequently and when i go to a major i don't drop every combo and input... so i can actually focus on playing the match...

i go to a major and i can't play zod because i have to focus on getting martian's timing down... i sit at home and i can instant air fireball like a champ but i go to a tourney and i can't do it anymore...

Ok I hear you but it's not my problem.

From July 2013 to January 2014 I switched to Catwoman but did not compete at any majors. During this time I hardly ever talked matchups and had to sit on the sidelines during Catwoman discussion. I was ok with this. I understood I had no business regulating the forums all day.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate

Where have the MU police been!?! There is code booyah going on in the cyborg forum and we need backup! Time to start shipping people off to AM downplayer prision