What's new

Who has something to prove in Injustice?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
okay i was willing to let you slide with everything else in this thread but this?....... okay you are officially drunk lmao everyone from FR 2014 knows what am talking about, king lbsh your drunk right now, just admit it haha
I'm sober as can be, but I bet Theo would beat you in a FT10. And I'm not talking about 10-9 I'm talking like 10-3 or 10-2. No offense to you or anything but Aquaman is just really hard for Flash

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm not a top player or relevant in any way, but I do need to back up some of the MU opinions I've stated in tournament.

EDIT:

Also I need to place a book deal or something to justify all the writing I do.
Ok but your opinions on joker matters

But joker still gets rocked by ZOD ;)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Why does KDZ have to prove himself but Rico doesn't when KDZ has had better results than Rico?
If he has to prove himself for anything it'd be to prove that he's actually still the best Superman and not someone who abused pre-patch bullshit since he now plays Wonder Woman instead of attempting to deal with his bad matchups as Superman. I personally don't think he has to prove anything but if he did then that's what he'd have to prove.
KDZ has something to prove unlike Rico because he's still playing and talking.
But dude he like won like VXG so he's like still like good like...
Ok:
1. You said it, not me...
2. *You're

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm sober as can be, but I bet Theo would beat you in a FT10. And I'm not talking about 10-9 I'm talking like 10-3 or 10-2. No offense to you or anything but Aquaman is just really hard for Flash
i disagree and am willing to take this bet at the next given chance.

Zyphox

Flash has to work way more in neutral. But he has damage and oki lol idk I've played like 500 matches with scar offline already. Shits feels like we're playing street fighter
yeah i agree the neutral game depending on the life lead is in aquamans favor, but where are talking about flash here, its just as hard to get in on flash as it is for flash to approach, and imo flash has better options when approaching than aquaman does.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Anybody can discuss MUs and argue the points of others all they want. Just don't expect to be taken seriously if you're a bad/online player disagreeing with a proven top player.

It's one thing to write an analysis of a MU as you see it and provide tips that have worked for you against high caliber players online who use the character you're discussing. But it's another thing when you go into a thread refuting the points of other people placing top 16 or 8 in majors.

It's how you word it, imo.

Not directing this towards anyone in particular. Just my $0.02.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
KDZ does have an EVO win, and a post-patch Superman major win, over 99% of the community. So, he's pretty much cemented. Just not the best.

Having something to prove is about expectations. 99% of this community doesn't say there's a skill gap between themselves and Denzell Terry.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
yeah i agree the neutral game depending on the life lead is in aquamans favor, but where are talking about flash here, its just as hard to get in on flash as it is for flash to approach, and imo flash has better options when approaching than aquaman does.
Maybe his headbutt but thats it lol even that's a risk in itself.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I can't believe people still doubt KDZ, one of the few people that can go even with the best injustice player. He resets the fox while others get resetted by the fox lol. KDZ is the best superman and wowo, the world gonna have to hold dat. While other sup mains go on tweeter to cry about aqua kdz is grinding MUs, learning characters to help him fight the good fight.

Zyphox

Maybe his headbutt but thats it lol even that's a risk in itself.
nah dude you can't punish flash's dash, he can always block so if i really wanted to i can dash up on aquaman and eat a d1 trident rush on block, punish it and get you into OKI almost anytime i want, once i have aquaman i the ground i can play my game. if you don't do anything after d1 then i get to go on the offensive. if aquaman tries to dash up its a different story, b2 can be punish by FU, f2 as well, and b12 only leads into you being -6 or into trident rush....also a punish.