Which console will you get MKX for? PS4/Xbone/PC/360/PS3

Which Console Will You Buy MKX For?

• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got a PS4 recently for Mkx and because I knew I'd be getting a next gen system eventually. I love the Ps exclusives like infamous, GoW and uncharted. I wanted to tie my cart to them so it was an easy choice. Also I much prefer the PS4 controller.
Get Bloodborne in 2 weeks

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
On the subject of SFV, Sony said, and I'm pretty sure this is word for word, "the PS4 is the only console this game will ever be on". So that Xbox shit ain't happening.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Goin all in on PS4 edition:

PS4: $400
PS Plus: $50
ASUS Monitor: $170
Elgato: $170
Hitbox Repair: $55
MKX Collectors: $80

Grand total: $925. Yowza!!! For that I could probably just turn myself into a real-life Kano...

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Pretty sure this thread has been made a million times, but I'm basically spending $1000 to get MKX. (Kollector's Edition + PS4 + PSPlus + Kombat Pack + second controller + hilariously overblown New Zealand prices)[/QUOTE

Isnt the Kombat Pack a part of KE? :p

Espio

Kokomo
PS4 without a doubt. Between Mortal Kombat X and the Sony exclusives I enjoy/want (Bloodborne, The Last Of Us and Infamous Second Son), it was a no brainer for me.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
PS4
For the most part with a few exceptions (console exclusive stuff like KI) I always used my 360 and X1 as my racing/FPS/misc console and my PS3/PS4 as my fighter/misc console.

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
there is no way SF V would be more than a timed exclusive fro PS4

i am getting mkx for ps4 btw. so glad i changed from 360 to PS this time. simply the better console.
Game development is being funded by Sony. I severely doubt it's a timed exclusive.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Atari 600 XL for me.

But if the game isnt running stable on it i maybe go from Atari 600 XL to PS4.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Ps4. Mkx sold the current gen for me. Already preordered the premium edition on psn. Just stuck waiting. If anyone wants to add me you're more than welcome. My psn is same as my name here and on xbox live. BecomingDeath13. Granted I jumped from 360 to ps4 and haven't really touched my 360 since. I'll get an Xbone eventually too though.

If I can't add you guys as soon as you send me requests I'll get to it after work. :rolleyes:

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
there is no way SF V would be more than a timed exclusive fro PS4

i am getting mkx for ps4 btw. so glad i changed from 360 to PS this time. simply the better console.
I was a transfer from the 360 also. I am only brand loyal to MK.

Regardless SFV is timed or not, PS4 will have it exclusive for a long time. To me that trumps everything the X1 has in terms of a fighter. The fighting game community has a home in the PS4 as the One depends on KI to hold water in the discussion. KI is a really good game, but can not compare to the ps4 having exclusive rights for SF and Guilty Gear...and Bloodbourne.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I was a transfer from the 360 also. I am only brand loyal to MK.

Regardless SFV is timed or not, PS4 will have it exclusive for a long time. To me that trumps everything the X1 has in terms of a fighter. The fighting game community has a home in the PS4 as the One depends on KI to hold water in the discussion. KI is a really good game, but can not compare to the ps4 having exclusive rights for SF and Guilty Gear...and Bloodbourne.
And Blazblue

n9195v

Noob
Thanks dudes! Looks like I'll be buying a PS4. I look forward to growing in this game with you guys. My bad for posting this theard again. I just figured out how to use the search bar properly.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I have an X1, but I have a feeling that PS4 will be the go to for this game. I'm tossing around the idea of getting one because I do indeed like the PS controller better for FG's and Bloodborne is going to he Hawt!

ged4eva

Noob Siabot Wins
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but what edition are you getting? I want the amazon kollectors edition but want the normal kollectors edition figure

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This should probably be moved to the MKX subforum.

I'm an idiot so I spent NZ$200 on the Kollector's Edition.