• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
So i guess we need to find out what console is everyone is gonna pick this up for. So here is a poll for everyone to vote on. As for which system will be used when it comes to a tournament we gonna have to wait and see which one plays the best with no lag.

Briyen

Noob
great poll :u

ps4 for me and i hope it becomes tourney standard, wish the servers are not REGION LOCKED and i can play with ps3 friends

I'll probably get whatever the majority of people here get. Time to start saving up though....gonna have to get a compatible stick along with the new console.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Depends on a bunch of things, but most likely PS4 given that it'll probably be the most balanced version in terms of overall pros and cons.

Last edited:
Already have an X1 fightstick, so probably that. If tournament standard or another version has significant advantages, I'd consider a different console.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
By default I'm going to get it for PS4. My PS system has typically always had all my fighters while my XB system had the shooters. A LOT of fighters had PS as tourney standard until performance played a factor in some of em where it changed to 360. However ill either have to buy a second copy for what ends up being the standard or hope I get lucky and PS4 ends up as standard. If a new gen system ends up being so I don't think outright "lag" will be an issue since they are both more powerful. Who knows. That's my plan anyway.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
No idea for next gen as not enticed to make the jump at the moment. Will likely see what friends and others get and make my decision from there.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will stick to my PS3 until i get a next gen console, since i want to keep up in case i get to US to compete, so i will buy a 360 version as well.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will stick to my PS3 until i get a next gen console, since i want to keep up in case i get to US to compete, so i will buy a 360 version as well.