Which Console Will You Buy MKX For?

• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Okay but NRS should make sure injustice on both Xbox and ps4 functions the same.
Well by the time IGAU came out on PS4 they were probably balls deep into the development of MKX and Injustice Ultimate Edition was sold as a pretty much finished product. I have it for PS4 and I've not noticed any gaping, game-breaking flaws

Well by the time IGAU came out on PS4 they were probably balls deep into the development of MKX and Injustice Ultimate Edition was sold as a pretty much finished product. I have it for PS4 and I've not noticed any gaping, game-breaking flaws
They're minor but still affect certain characters like zatanna, she looses all instant jump 1 crossovers... All those combos, set ups, damage and vortexes lost

Matix218

Get over here!
Ps3 because I cannot justify the cost of a new console. Crossing my fingers that the gameplay/frame rate is at least the same as next gen and that they will support it with the same patches. ..

n9195v

Noob
I'm curious what console you guys are buying MKX for.

I plan on buying a "next gen" console for MKX. I'm not sure which one I want to get yet. I play on stick so it's going to be quite the investment. I know most tournaments are going to be ran on PS4, so having a PS4 stick would be a huge plus. Xbox One on the other hand is cheaper and has Killer Instinct. Needless to say I'm torn.

I want to know what you guys are planning on getting it for before I make my decision. You guys will be a huge factor in which console I decide to go with.

Thank you all very much. I haven't been very active lately but take my word for it, I'll be extremely active come April 14th.

I'm not including the xbox360, ps3, or mobile ports in the survey because that information won't help me and there's already a thread with that information. That being said I apologize if a similar thread exists.

Thanks again.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I got a PS4 recently for Mkx and because I knew I'd be getting a next gen system eventually. I love the Ps exclusives like infamous, GoW and uncharted. I wanted to tie my cart to them so it was an easy choice. Also I much prefer the PS4 controller.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I will be on PS4.

And while the X1 has KI, remember that the ps4 will have Street Fighter V. And Guilty Gear Xrd.

TheLastWingman

100% Wingman Success rate
Pretty sure this thread has been made a million times, but I'm basically spending $1000 to get MKX. (Kollector's Edition + PS4 + PSPlus + Kombat Pack + second controller + hilariously overblown New Zealand prices)
wait theres MKX players in New Zealand??????????

I will be on PS4.

And while the X1 has KI, remember that the ps4 will have Street Fighter V. And Guilty Gear Xrd.
there is no way SF V would be more than a timed exclusive fro PS4

i am getting mkx for ps4 btw. so glad i changed from 360 to PS this time. simply the better console.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
wait theres MKX players in New Zealand??????????
I don't know whether or not we have a "scene". There might be some players at Standing Fierce if you know what that is, but I've never been. I've only met a small number of Injustice players at a convention.

TheLastWingman

100% Wingman Success rate
I don't know whether or not we have a "scene". There might be some players at Standing Fierce if you know what that is, but I've never been. I've only met a small number of Injustice players at a convention.
Yeah I usually go to standing fierce tournaments but for street fighter, they had a few injustice players at Nationals last year, hopefully theres gonna be alot of MKX players when the game drops!!!

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
PlayStation 4, simply since I got a ps4 a while back and I didn't get an xbone, I mainly got a PlayStation 4 for infamous second son and uncharted 4, mortal kombat x (obviously) and I am hoping they will come out with a new jak and daxter game as well. But I also just like the controller way more than the xbones, to me it is just way more comfortable.

[me]

Noob
I'm buying a new video card, because PC has SFV and necessarily will have KI. It's just a matter a time.

E

Eldriken

there is no way SF V would be more than a timed exclusive fro PS4

i am getting mkx for ps4 btw. so glad i changed from 360 to PS this time. simply the better console.
Why is there no way? Sony is helping Capcom FUND the game. Do you honestly think Sony would allow the game to be made for the One when Microsoft isn't helping Capcom?

Maybe a year or three down the line it might get released on the One, but I honestly don't foresee it ever happening.

But to be on topic: I have MKX already bought and paid for through PSN.

Yes, yes there is. Sony gave capcom the money for SF Vs development so its a sony exclusive .
Why is there no way? Sony is helping Capcom FUND the game. Do you honestly think Sony would allow the game to be made for the One when Microsoft isn't helping Capcom?

Maybe a year or three down the line it might get released on the One, but I honestly don't foresee it ever happening.

But to be on topic: I have MKX already bought and paid for through PSN.
if so, thats gotta be a looot of money sony paid.

E

Eldriken

if so, thats gotta be a looot of money sony paid.
Who knows? There's no telling how much Sony helped cover. It could be looked at like they're paying for exclusivity, which both Sony and Microsoft have done before.

Let's just hope Capcom doesn't fuck it up and make Sony regret helping them.