• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I can't seem to find the post with the poll on it, but I figure this thread is as good a place as any to post my question:

I plan on streaming MKX extensively, and was wondering if XB1 or PS4 would be better suited for the task, or if they're pretty much equal. I was also wondering if there was any speculation on what the tournament standard will most likely be. Sorry if this stuff has already been discussed elsewhere; I've been out of the loop for a while.
Theoretically the XB1 is the better console for NRS games, since they have a track record of not region locking, that way you can practice against ALL of the competition, I find that you basically cut off alot of potential experience by only playing 1 region. There's something to be learned from players everywhere.

But if alot of people get it on PS4, what can you (or I) do?
I'm just hoping that its not region locked so I can justify getting a PS4 and finally completing the leveling up of my bedroom. PS4 is the only bit of kit I'm lacking.

Hey guys,

Just curious to see what systems this game will be played on the most?

Personally, I'll be using a PS4 and possibly the PC steam version.

SLy

Noob
That thread is for the Tournament standard console btw.

I will definitley be getting MKX for PS4. The 4 will probably end up the biggest community of them all.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Yeah PS4 will be biggest no doubt. Heres praying that the PC version will at least be sizeable enough to actually play all the online features.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
I hope all of the Killer Instinct players will get Mkx on Xbone as myself :,( were trapped on this console

You know how injustice on PS4 sucks compared to xbox (hotfixs and stuff not being done on psn) will MKX on ps4 be just as uptodate on the patches and fixes as say xbox???

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
I think it's pretty well decided that this is on a PS4. Reasons I would think would be Street Fighter V. With that game in the future being exclusive. Tournament organizers and players will have more PS4's available at future tournaments. Unfortunately for Killer Instinct I can't see them having nearly the numbers which in turn I feel would hurt our future tournament experiences.

The absolute only reason I would think that we would decide on Xbox One is if we discover that the netplay is drastically different and garbage on PS4. Also if we end up finding some weird performance issue that is present on a PS4 and not Xbox One or vice Versa.