• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

virtiqaL

Noob
No reason to run on last gen
Well, I ask because Injustice is still played on PS3 at tournaments last I checked, and the upcoming Guilty Gear XRD is being played on PS3, at least at Final Round.

I also wasn't sure if tournaments would prefer the last-gen version solely for the convenience of not forcing players to have to bring separate sticks/pads/converters just to play the 3 odd current-gen fighters we have right now. I guess I could see them supporting the Xbox One version by default because of Killer Instinct being exclusive to it.

Either way, I will be getting the PS3, PS4, and PC versions right off the bat.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
We switched from PS3 to 360 because the 360 version of the game ran better.

PS4 has better hardware this time around. I'd say get a PS4.
But PSN has always been shit and MKX and KI will be on Xbox One at Evo and hopefully most majors so.... Yeah

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Well, I ask because Injustice is still played on PS3 at tournaments last I checked, and the upcoming Guilty Gear XRD is being played on PS3, at least at Final Round.

I also wasn't sure if tournaments would prefer the last-gen version solely for the convenience of not forcing players to have to bring separate sticks/pads/converters just to play the 3 odd current-gen fighters we have right now. I guess I could see them supporting the Xbox One version by default because of Killer Instinct being exclusive to it.

Either way, I will be getting the PS3, PS4, and PC versions right off the bat.
Injustice is played on 360. Is Xrd really gonna be on Ps3? Thought they would just play on PS4 for better performance. You don't really need a stick to play MK but I see where you are coming from.

virtiqaL

Noob
Injustice is played on 360. Is Xrd really gonna be on Ps3? Thought they would just play on PS4 for better performance. You don't really need a stick to play MK but I see where you are coming from.
Yeah, I meant Injustice is still played on last-gen.

But yes, Xrd is going to be on PS3. As long as the different MKX versions all run at the same framerate, I don't see people necessarily preferring the current-gen version simply for pretty visuals, which is why I wasn't sure which version would be supported primarily.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
if you love mk as you say you do get it on ps4.
WB and sony are good buddies
ps4 might get an exclusive character and maybe some DLC

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
PS4 will easily have more players. Fighters seem to do better on Playstation, and let's take into account how much the PS4 has outsold the One. Besides, the majority of Microsoft players will just jump ship to the next big shooter game every time. I don't see MKX having a very good life span on the XBox One for some reason.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I'll get it on ps(4) initally. The only reason i got injustice on 360 was so i could play with the US guys. Otherwise i would have stayed on PSN which imo has the better fightpad.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I'll be getting it on both ps4 and xbone. I'll get to play more people that way. Though I may play it on ps4 a tad bit more. :)

PC
most of eastern europe + russia, baltics is PC anyway. MK and injustice, mostly, mk got a second life after being released on a PC. probably 25% to 75% comparison of users, in pC favor.
what i dont get is, how you people play on xbone? its' controller is godawful.
MKX will be on Xbox One for Evo since Microsoft sponsors Evo.
can people use ps4 controllers with switches ? or are people forced to play on those horrid controllers? my god.

Sasuga

Noob
PC. And if the online sucks, I might be getting a ps4 for it. The biggest playerbase seems to be on ps4 too, as expected.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'll get it on the only system I have and I'm likely to have in the near future - PC. I haven't used consoles for a long time now and don't want to get one just for MKX. I hope the outsourcing of the PC version doesn't make it a lesser game. I'm hyped for this game and I'm saving up for buying a fight stick for the first time.