• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matix218

Get over here!
No excuse, I got 2 kids, a ps3 and a ps4 and my kid is getting a wii u for christmas lol. Buy em used like I did.
Lol, hopefully in the future I will be able to get my hands on a ps4, it will be easier when the kid is older because them I can just say it is for him haha

FOXSOLID

Noob
PS4.

I just hope those who are buying it on last gen consoles know that the main team isn't handling that version.

Be weary.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Iirc when they developed mk9 they actually used ps3 as the base system in house but it ended up running better on 360 so I would take that xbone thing with a grain of salt for now
but i think they learned their lesson

PC. The only caveat is that i might grab an xbone if i have the money for KI as well, but that really depends on how well KI season 2 goes, future financials, and if they ever release anything else i'd actually want that isn't PC ported.

Honestly my life would just be easier if they'd port KI.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I´m a playstation guy, but really my only concern is the controller. The PS4 is truly heaven-sent. Xbox can´t figure out how to make a Dpad. Is there any news on the ability to use PS2 controllers with converters for both PS4 and Xbone?
I'm sure a ps2 controller would work with both systems no problem. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
What converters do people use to connect PS2 controllers? I´m in mexico so im sure id have to order it.
I use the Xtokki converter. http://etokki.com/Xtokki360 I've never had any problems with it, no input delay or anything, but looking at the webpage now, it doesn't say anything about being compatible with the next gen consoles, soooo..... I'm not exactly sure if it will work. I still don't have an xbone or ps4 yet to test it out. =/

Sorry that wasn't very helpful lol

pherleece

Woolay
We switched from PS3 to 360 because the 360 version of the game ran better.

PS4 has better hardware this time around. I'd say get a PS4.
I agree the hardware is better but i dont think that means the game will preform better. Example: wwe2k15 can support more players on xbone than ps4 cause the ps4 couldnt handle it

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Only getting it on PC maybe 360 if I can buy it used but not buying next gen system that wont work with my stick without buying a shoddy converter.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
We switched from PS3 to 360 because the 360 version of the game ran better.

PS4 has better hardware this time around. I'd say get a PS4.
PS3 technically had better hardware than the 360.

And we still ran ps3 for almost all of mk9 until 2013 because Sony sponsored evo.

My guess is it will be about which company sponsors evo.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I'm not planning on getting a PS4 for a year or so (I'm a grad student with very little money), but I'm obviously not letting that stop me from purchasing MKX, because Mortal Kombat is my eternal pastime. So, should I get it on PS3 or PC (I don't own an X-Box)?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Well i would recommend the pc version. There are rumors that there might be issues with the old gen versions. BUT since there might be a chance that MKX will get cross gen Online play , the rumors might be BS.
So it would be better if you wait until NRS gives more information about the previous gen versions.
Well that is my opinion so far ^^

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Well i would recommend the pc version. There are rumors that there might be issues with the old gen versions.
Yeah, this is my main concern with the PS3 version. Also, I don't like that a third party is porting it to PS3, instead of NRS.

BUT since there might be a chance that MKX will get cross gen Online play
Oooo, where did you hear this? That would be awesome.

Thanks for the response.