• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Realizing that this is VERY preliminary - I was wondering which system most people were planning to buy MKX on? PS4, XBoxOne, or both?

Again, I fully realize how preliminary this is, given that the game will not be out for several months (at the very least). I'm expecting most answers to be informed by the system/controller performance in general (i.e., is the PS4 or XBOX one controller/netcode better for fighting games in your experience?)

The reason I ask is that my fiance has offered to buy me one of the two systems for my birthday, and I anticipate MKX being my most played game on that system. I probably won't buy both systems because it just seems like a waste.

Your suggestions are appreciated!

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I'm definitely getting it on PS4. Honestly it'll probably be the same game so just go for your preferred system, i-e. which controller you prefer etc...

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I'm going with XBone since I already have that console and with TOs having Xbones already for KI, I think it will more then likely be the first system used at tourneys.

eolson3

Noob
Realizing that this is VERY preliminary - I was wondering which system most people were planning to buy MKX on? PS4, XBoxOne, or both?

Again, I fully realize how preliminary this is, given that the game will not be out for several months (at the very least). I'm expecting most answers to be informed by the system/controller performance in general (i.e., is the PS4 or XBOX one controller/netcode better for fighting games in your experience?)

The reason I ask is that my fiance has offered to buy me one of the two systems for my birthday, and I anticipate MKX being my most played game on that system. I probably won't buy both systems because it just seems like a waste.

Your suggestions are appreciated!
Do you want to be able to do other things with it? Do you have any interests in other games/franchises?

E

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
Do you want to be able to do other things with it? Do you have any interests in other games/franchises?

E
I mostly play fighting games and sports games. I may play other ones casually but I think MKX will probably be my main game. I played a decent amount of injustice but plan to go hard in MKX.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
If you wanna play stats, so far PS4 has a flawless to a wide margin in running Multi platform games better, as such as having them played at 1080p when Xbox differs between 720 and 900, PS4 has also showing have smoother framerate, so by Stats PS4
Plus WB is in good connection with Sony, and my guess be NRS will lead it on PS4 like PS3

but the real answer is go where ever your friends play, cause all that tech dont mean shit if ya got no friends to play

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'm afraid a 360 until I get the XO.

I can't imagine it being unplayable especially if I start there and then head to the XO.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Probably PC more than likely. I want to see how awesome the new engine looks maxed out with AA/AF. Plus I'm sure at least for a while there will be a pretty active community - I'm assuming Steam/Valve will be releasing it. If it comes to the point where it's lame like IGAU is right now, I'll buy it for PS4 too.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Probably PC more than likely. I want to see how awesome the new engine looks maxed out with AA/AF. Plus I'm sure at least for a while there will be a pretty active community - I'm assuming Steam/Valve will be releasing it. If it comes to the point where it's lame like IGAU is right now, I'll buy it for PS4 too.
Doubt there will be much going online for PC also It isn't coming out immediately on PC is it?

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
Ps4 for me. Tough decision because I've been with xbox since forever until the ps4 release. I think the xbox as a console is just worse than the ps4 for a lot of reasons. NRS games usually favor sony anyway all the demo gameplay from e3 was ps4. And the controller is way better